Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots and Other Events:
Does anyone live in the Inland Northwest in the US?

Cirashala
Valinor

Oct 27 2014, 3:50am

Post #1 of 1 (1562 views)
Shortcut
Does anyone live in the Inland Northwest in the US? Can't Post

I live within driving distance of Spokane, Washington, and was curious if any TORnsibs lived nearby and would like to meet up- maybe when BO5A comes out?

I keep wanting to participate in some sort of gathering with TORnsibs and get to meet some of you in real life, but alas- I don't have the money for airfare, and it seems that a plane (or a VERY long car ride that's just as expensive considering gas prices) is the only way I will ever get to meet other TORnsibs Frown

So that means that LA is out, New York is out, NZ is definitely out (it's on my bucket list for sure, but I haven't even managed to get a passport yet, let alone save up enough money to go halfway around the world Frown), etc. I would love to go to the TORn Oscar Party in LA this year (whenever it's coming), but that's nearly 1,500 miles away Unsure And that's ONE way, not round trip!

So I was wondering- does anyone live within driving distance of here, and would anyone like to meet up for a moot? As I said, maybe go see the BO5A or something (there is an IMAX theater there)? I haven't yet seen a ME movie on IMAX, but if I can get a moot together then I might be willing to do so Smile

I just keep hearing about other tornsibs meeting up or getting together, and it sounds like fun. I would like to do so as well, if anyone is willing and able Evil

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.