Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
Smeagol w/ Lightsaber v.s Yoda w/ lightsaber

Bladorthin
The Shire

Mar 1 2008, 10:54pm

Post #1 of 7 (5712 views)
Shortcut
Smeagol w/ Lightsaber v.s Yoda w/ lightsaber Can't Post

Use your imagination. Try to discount force power.

Still round the corner there may wait
A new road or a secret gate;
And though I oft have passed them by,
A day will come at last when I
Shall take the hidden paths that run
West of the Moon, East of the Sun.

-Frodo Baggins, ROTK, The Grey Havens

Bladorthin
The Shire

Mar 2 2008, 10:42pm

Post #2 of 7 (864 views)
Shortcut
Assuming [In reply to] Can't Post

that Smeagol has some skill with a lightsaber, would think it to be a fairly even match.
Probably would request that Yoda keeps force use to a minimum. Seriously, though, I would think this hard to pass up!

Still round the corner there may wait
A new road or a secret gate;
And though I oft have passed them by,
A day will come at last when I
Shall take the hidden paths that run
West of the Moon, East of the Sun.

-Frodo Baggins, ROTK, The Grey Havens

Keebler the Elf
Rivendell

Mar 2 2008, 10:46pm

Post #3 of 7 (876 views)
Shortcut
Yoda [In reply to] Can't Post

Smeagol's powers are a joke. Yoda is the MASTER.

Dagonet
Lorien

Mar 12 2008, 12:12am

Post #4 of 7 (909 views)
Shortcut
IF... [In reply to] Can't Post

Someone would take the time to tell Smeagol which end to hold... Smeagol would win!
(discounting use of the force of course)

Dagonet,
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shdows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Gaffer Gamgee
Bree

Apr 24 2008, 2:59am

Post #5 of 7 (871 views)
Shortcut
Yoda... [In reply to] Can't Post

...unless Yoda happened to have the Ring on him. Then Smeagol would go Gollum and throw his lightsaber at Yoda, spearing him right through the head, but also cutting the Ring! Gollum lets out the most torturous scream, wail, cry, whatever, and kills himself on his lightsaber. Then Mace Windu comes along and sees the Ring. He is about to take it for himself, when Frodo comes on-scene an throws his lightsaber through him. Frodo laughs maniacally. He is cut short by Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious's lightsaber. Darth Sidious takes the Ring, to find Darth Vader's lightsaber protruding from his gut.Darth Vader takes it, then is destroyed by a blast from Gandalf's staff. Gandalf lets the Ring fall, hesitating...then is killed by Luke Skywalker, who avenges his father. Luke takes the ring and is killed by a thrust of Anduril from Aragorn. Aragorn is then decapitated by a not-so-old Ben/Obi-wan. Obi-wan is then killed by a throw of Gimli's axe. He picks up the ring, only to be stopped by Qui-gon. Qui-gon then takes the Ring, only to be stopped short by an arrow from Legolas. Padme/Amidala fires her pistol, killing Legolas. She is then set upon by Merry and Pippin, who are shortly despatched by a competent Count Dooku. He is then killed by a piece of wall that has become dislodged from all the fighting. Sauron (in his full-bodied form) walks on scene and puts the ring on his finger. 'Finally!' he laughs. 'The Ring is mine.' The ceiling falls in, squishing him flat. Sam pokes his head over the hole. 'Sorry about that, Mr Sauron sir,' he said. 'I was just passing gas, I was. I had no idea that you would fall over from the stench.'

Heed the words of the Gaffer. For even if they not be wise, they are worth listening to.

Fruit of Laurelin
Rivendell

Jul 12 2009, 10:40am

Post #6 of 7 (4663 views)
Shortcut
Yoda [In reply to] Can't Post

Gollum: what's thisss, precioussss?
Yoda: it's a new, improved kind of glowing trout on a stick.
Gollum: *sizzle*

AncalagontheBlack
Rohan

Jun 29 2013, 3:49pm

Post #7 of 7 (260 views)
Shortcut
yoda [In reply to] Can't Post

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.