The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
2 IMO mild IMO spoiler EE caps for Thorin fans

Avandel
Half-elven

Oct 22 2014, 11:41pm

Post #1 of 9 (799 views)
Shortcut
2 IMO mild IMO spoiler EE caps for Thorin fans Can't Post

If the wait is killing you. I understand and I failed. But was going to put these in the Thorin thread, but thought depending on how people view things, once you click a thread it is too late if you don't watch the way you are viewing....Unsure

Don't look if you don't want to see ANYTHING Unsure

But I thought these were mild and are non-action.....Tongue

So, if you just gotta peek *SQUEEEEEEEEE* HeartHeartHeartHeart

Last chance......Tongue
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart

Hó , Það sé ég föður minn
Hó , Það sé ég móður mína, og Hó, Það sé ég bræður mínir og systur mínar
Hó , Það sé ég mitt fólk aftur í byrjun
Hó, gera Þeir kalla til mín, og bjóða mér að taka minn stað meðal þeirra í sölum Valhallar
Hvar hugrakkir mun lifa að eilífu

Bard'sBlackArrow
Lorien

Oct 23 2014, 12:12am

Post #2 of 9 (364 views)
Shortcut
much obliged [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for posting. :)

Very nice...

I'm downloading the EE to my computer now, but probably won't watch until I pick up a tablet (hopefully tomorrow, weather permitting.)

... on the other side of tomorrow...

(This post was edited by Bard'sBlackArrow on Oct 23 2014, 12:14am)

Avandel
Half-elven

Oct 23 2014, 12:25am

Post #3 of 9 (345 views)
Shortcut
You are welcome! [In reply to] Can't Post

And truly, I would say it is worth waiting for. Or not - I mean in the sense I kind of regret being so tired when I first saw it, tho when I get the disks I still have stuff that needs to be seen, and really register with me. Worth IMO just settling in and turning the phones off!TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Good luck w. new tablet and hope it will be everything you want it to be!Smile

Elarie
Grey Havens

Oct 23 2014, 12:47am

Post #4 of 9 (344 views)
Shortcut
Oh my! [In reply to] Can't Post

That second picture is ... wow, if I'd been standing up, I would have had to sit down! Smile Heart

If this is to end in barrels, then we will all shampoo together.

Dwarewien
Rohan

Oct 23 2014, 12:59am

Post #5 of 9 (336 views)
Shortcut
I won't see the Extended Edition for a few weeks... [In reply to] Can't Post

but thanks for the pictures (you can never have too many pictures of Thorin), and don't worry about spoilers (I read them all of the time. I'm going to see it anyway, so what's the difference). I would need a new computer to download the digital version anyway, so it's better to wait (since I'd have to delete it once I got the physical copy. I don't need two versions of the same movie, although since Thorin's on the cover of the theatrical version, I won't be giving it away this time, unlike last year with AUJ).Smile

"Will you follow me... one last time?"

Kim
Valinor

Oct 23 2014, 1:44am

Post #6 of 9 (308 views)
Shortcut
Thanks Avandel [In reply to] Can't Post

I tiptoed into this thread, ventured cautiously past your thoughtful spoiler space and found...yup, not too spoilery. Phew. But then again, that was quite a *THUD* from the second one. Angelic

Join us every weekend for The Hobbit Chapter of the Week discussions!

Avandel
Half-elven

Oct 23 2014, 3:25am

Post #7 of 9 (280 views)
Shortcut
For sure [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink I WAS sitting and was getting light-headed just formatting the image. Even making a screen cap - OMG TongueTongueTongue

Avandel
Half-elven

Oct 23 2014, 3:36am

Post #8 of 9 (280 views)
Shortcut
Thank you for trusting me [In reply to] Can't Post

I tried to be very careful but I know how lousy it feels to cut yourself off. But even with the recent poster images felt like it has been so long for any dwarf images - that is Ok to protect the film, but tough when you miss these characters!

Anyway I can't wait for my disks either, so for me I can do things properly instead of messing with computer files.Unsure

Avandel
Half-elven

Oct 23 2014, 3:47am

Post #9 of 9 (287 views)
Shortcut
you are welcome but I would never want to force spoilers on anyone [In reply to] Can't Post

'Coz I believe that should be up to the viewer or reader how they want to enjoy a book or movie - not for others to set that choice. Hear yah that we will all see anyway but many don't want dessert before dinner, other people don't care.

Glad you like the pictures! And re having digital files - that can be useful if you are going to travel so you don't have to bring disks with you.Smile

Hó , Það sé ég föður minn
Hó , Það sé ég móður mína, og Hó, Það sé ég bræður mínir og systur mínar
Hó , Það sé ég mitt fólk aftur í byrjun
Hó, gera Þeir kalla til mín, og bjóða mér að taka minn stað meðal þeirra í sölum Valhallar
Hvar hugrakkir mun lifa að eilífu

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.