Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Will there be another world wide fan event?

hood815
The Shire

Oct 19 2014, 1:46pm

Post #1 of 3 (487 views)
Shortcut
Will there be another world wide fan event? Can't Post

Last year we had the Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Worldwide Fan Event which i was lucky enough to attend in London. Do you think we will get another one for the Battle of the Five Armies?
I know there's the The Hobbit Fan Fellowship thats running this year but I think it would be a good idea for them to have another event like last year. As there are alot of fans who i think and know would love the chance to meet up and ask questions and see maybe a blog and see a clip or two of the film !
What do you guys think will we have another fan event?

(This post was edited by hood815 on Oct 19 2014, 1:55pm)

SafeUnderHill
Rohan

Oct 19 2014, 2:41pm

Post #2 of 3 (247 views)
Shortcut
I doubt it [In reply to] Can't Post

PJ was very keen on keeping fans happy, with video blogs and several special events. This year however it seems the studio wants to keep more under wraps. To be fair I think it's a good thing, well get more surprises in the cinema.

lidlessEye
Rivendell

Oct 19 2014, 5:57pm

Post #3 of 3 (183 views)
Shortcut
The question should be... [In reply to] Can't Post

...will there be another Trailer?
last year we got an awesome special Trailer after the Fan-Event (I think almost 3-4mins long)
But that was early November - this year we don't even have a Trailer and maybe it will be released that time early in November.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.