Thranduil Appreciation Thread Part XVI
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

BlackFox
Half-elven

Oct 9 2014, 1:32pm

Post #201 of 209 (8359 views)
Shortcut
     And will you look at that! [In reply to]  

He's already in the lead! Way to go, Thralls! I was beginning to worry for a moment there. Tongue

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Oct 9 2014, 1:48pm

Post #202 of 209 (8335 views)
Shortcut
     *WOOT* [In reply to]  

STVs ftw!

And BlackFox for the thread tip! Way to go, most honoured Mrikwodian!

I fancy myself a ME BFF (Book/Film Fan) Smile, a lurker by nature though it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Thranduil Appreciation
Tis true: more appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies. Threadcount: XVI
I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare! Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Oct 9 2014, 1:49pm)

BlackFox
Half-elven

Oct 9 2014, 1:52pm

Post #203 of 209 (8326 views)
Shortcut
     Holy cow! [In reply to]  

I didn't even notice that! I don't know whether I should cheer or apologize... UnimpressedLaugh

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Oct 9 2014, 1:56pm

Post #204 of 209 (8337 views)
Shortcut
     Why, break out the bubbly of course! [In reply to]  

Sure you've some vinrage stashed away. How's about busting, oh, a dozen out for a startLaugh

I fancy myself a ME BFF (Book/Film Fan) Smile, a lurker by nature though it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Tis true: more appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies. Threadcount: XVI

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare! Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Oct 9 2014, 1:57pm)

BlackFox
Half-elven

Oct 9 2014, 1:59pm

Post #205 of 209 (8332 views)
Shortcut
     Well, alright then! [In reply to]  

Cheers, everybody! Cool

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Oct 9 2014, 2:01pm

Post #206 of 209 (8331 views)
Shortcut
     *raises glass* Touche! =) [In reply to]  

*glug* Very nice!HeartSmile

=======

BlackFox
Half-elven

Oct 9 2014, 2:04pm

Post #207 of 209 (8354 views)
Shortcut
     *raises glass* [In reply to]  

Here's to you, Thralls! May your appreciation of the Elvenking last for at least another 16 threads!

(This post was edited by BlackFox on Oct 9 2014, 2:08pm)

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Oct 9 2014, 2:12pm

Post #208 of 209 (8316 views)
Shortcut
     And to you, BlackFox [In reply to]  

May your eyes be ever starlight bright and alert to polls begging for righteous Thrall votes, and your fur be forever luxious and silky sheened as the perfect platinum locks of the Elvenking's perfect head of hairHeartWink

ETA: *checks clock* hope you've had lunch. Drinking on an empty tummy... ya knowEvil

=======

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Oct 9 2014, 2:17pm)

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Oct 9 2014, 4:38pm

Post #209 of 209 (8348 views)
Shortcut
     Well! Did everyone get their vote in? [In reply to]  

Good! Smile

Because it's time for...NUMBER 17!

*clicks lock*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I desired dragons with a profound desire"

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.