The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming and Collecting:
Continuing the birthday mathoms - 40% off at the Hobbit Shop

News from Bree
spymaster@theonering.net

Sep 24 2014, 12:35pm

Post #1 of 4 (443 views)
Shortcut
Continuing the birthday mathoms - 40% off at the Hobbit Shop Can't Post

Our friends at the WB Shop have let us know that they're celebrating Bilbo and Frodo's birthday this week with a mathom for you all - 40% off selected items in their store! They say:

It's a sale of special magnificence at Warner Bros. official HobbitShop.com as they celebrate Bilbo's and Frodo's birthday! Save up to 40% on Blu-ray and DVDs of The Lord of the Rings film trilogy and the first two Hobbit movies, and on their newest collectibles like The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Gandalf Illuminating Staff, The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit Phone Cases, Hoodies, T-Shirts and more. It's all here!

Click here to visit the shop and take advantage of the special offers.

(This post was edited by entmaiden on Sep 25 2014, 11:03am)

Lissuin
Valinor

Sep 25 2014, 12:12am

Post #2 of 4 (325 views)
Shortcut
The subject line is a bit misleading, dear friends. [In reply to] Can't Post

FYI: Only 10 items out of 577 are 40% or more off. They include a "You shall not pass" t-shirt, acorn button cufflinks and pendant, a Gandalf paperweight, a couple of DVD's, and film cells from LOTR. Attention Oakenminxes: Thorin's wig and beard are $14.99 at 49% off. Most items are 10-15% off. And yes, they only ship in the US.

But if I hadn't read through every bloomin' item, I wouldn't know that I can buy a Lake-town sweatshirt or tee - and the Thorin wig. And I would really like a Gandalf cookie jar - really. I might have to have a delivery sent to sister to hold for me until my next trip to CA.
Really.
Smile

Kim
Valinor

Sep 25 2014, 3:08am

Post #3 of 4 (316 views)
Shortcut
Gandalf cookie jar [In reply to] Can't Post

But how would we ever get at the cookies? Wink

Join us every weekend for The Hobbit Chapter of the Week discussions!

Lissuin
Valinor

Sep 25 2014, 3:20am

Post #4 of 4 (391 views)
Shortcut
Do you think Grumpy Gandalf might not let us pass?!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Well....there is also an Aragorn cookie jar.
No, he's not big on between-meal snacks, is he?
I'd really like a Bilbo cookie jar, as a matter of fact. There'd be no problems raiding that jar, I reckon. We could distract him with some dwarvish antics.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.