Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
where to get battle of five armies posters?

Iolani
Rivendell

Sep 21 2014, 1:00am

Post #1 of 9 (1063 views)
Shortcut
where to get battle of five armies posters? Can't Post

I am just in love with the Battle of Five Armies teaser posters, and I'm wondering where I might find them. I've found a shop on Ebay, but I'm not sure it's legitimate, considering I can't find them anywhere else. Are they even available yet? If not, does anyone know when I can expect for them to become available? Unimpressed

"It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And you didn't want to know the end...for how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But then you realize in the end it's just a passing thing, this shadow. A new day will come! And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stuck with you, that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. The folk in those stories a lot of chances of turnin' back only they didn't. They kept going, because they were holdin' on to something."
"What are we holding onto, Sam?"
"That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for!"

Iolani
Rivendell

Sep 21 2014, 1:38am

Post #2 of 9 (1007 views)
Shortcut
AGH, never mind-- [In reply to] Can't Post

I found it. See! Open your mouth and get egg on your face. Wink

"It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And you didn't want to know the end...for how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But then you realize in the end it's just a passing thing, this shadow. A new day will come! And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stuck with you, that meant something. Even if you were too small to understand. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. The folk in those stories a lot of chances of turnin' back only they didn't. They kept going, because they were holdin' on to something."
"What are we holding onto, Sam?"
"That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for!"

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Sep 21 2014, 1:51am

Post #3 of 9 (1009 views)
Shortcut
My quickest way of finding anything: [In reply to] Can't Post

"Has anybody seen ... wait, never mind!"

Wink

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded beggar with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

LordotRings93
Rohan

Sep 21 2014, 12:55pm

Post #4 of 9 (990 views)
Shortcut
Ebay is best bet [In reply to] Can't Post

I ordered the Bilbo poster from a seller on Ebay, and it was legitimate. Have it hanging up in my room right now!

The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies 12/17/14
"I know what I must do. It's just... I'm afraid to do it."

Kim
Valinor

Sep 21 2014, 5:35pm

Post #5 of 9 (973 views)
Shortcut
Aha! [In reply to] Can't Post

I noticed that in your video and was wondering how you got it. I saw one in the movie theater several weeks ago, but didn't think about trying to purchase any BOFA ones yet.

Join us every weekend for The Hobbit Chapter of the Week discussions!

Loresilme
Valinor

Sep 22 2014, 12:54am

Post #6 of 9 (967 views)
Shortcut
Nice! [In reply to] Can't Post

That's a great wall hanging! Is that what's in the movie theaters? Is it large, like banner size, or more like a poster?

LordotRings93
Rohan

Sep 22 2014, 2:07am

Post #7 of 9 (961 views)
Shortcut
Standard 24x36 poster size [In reply to] Can't Post

And it's a sort of satin material, so very fancy (albeit a pain to get arranged in the frame, but worth it in the end. Love the poster.)

Loresilme
Valinor

Sep 22 2014, 1:33pm

Post #8 of 9 (950 views)
Shortcut
Good quality! [In reply to] Can't Post

The artwork must look beautiful on that type of material. Sounds like it was a great purchase Smile!

LordotRings93
Rohan

Sep 22 2014, 5:37pm

Post #9 of 9 (969 views)
Shortcut
Indeed it was! [In reply to] Can't Post

Honestly my favorite Middle-earth poster I have hanging up on my wall! Smile

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.