Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
BOTFA Lego sets Dain revealed (is this old news?)

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Sep 19 2014, 8:15pm

Post #1 of 9 (2099 views)
Shortcut
BOTFA Lego sets Dain revealed (is this old news?) Can't Post

http://elanillounico.com/noticias/peliculas/el-hobbit/la-batalla-de-los-cinco-ejercitos/nuevas-imagenes-de-los-sets-de-lego-de-la-batalla-de-los-cinco-ejercitos/

I havent seen this here, if it is old news please delete it

Smile

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true

Survivor to the battle for the fifth trailer

Arannir
Valinor

Sep 19 2014, 8:24pm

Post #2 of 9 (1272 views)
Shortcut
There had been some pictures... [In reply to] Can't Post

... but not as detailed, yet. As far as I remember. Especially the Galadriel (with the phiole), Elrond and Witch-king stuff.

Thanks!

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at." J.R.R. Tolkien

We all have our hearts and minds one way or another invested in these books and movies. So we all mind and should show the necessary respect.

Salmacis81
Tol Eressea

Sep 19 2014, 9:02pm

Post #3 of 9 (1170 views)
Shortcut
He looks like Gimli... [In reply to] Can't Post

Which is fine by me, I just hope he's not an afterthought.

And I hope he gets to kill Azog instead of Thorin.

Aitieuriskon
Lorien

Sep 19 2014, 9:08pm

Post #4 of 9 (1177 views)
Shortcut
Hooray for Dain! [In reply to] Can't Post

I wonder why they don't have him mounted on his unorthodox steed.

Excited to see the red axe and that interesting crested helmet he's wearing. I wonder if that's what Connolly meant when he mentioned a mohawk. Or will his mohawk somehow project out from the top of the helmet?

"After all, I believe that legends and myths are largely made of 'truth', and indeed present aspects of it that can only be received in this mode; and long ago certain truths and modes of this kind were discovered and must always reappear." Professor Tolkien, 1951

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Sep 19 2014, 9:10pm

Post #5 of 9 (1146 views)
Shortcut
I think the mohawk is the helmet and Iam very intrigued by that red axe and the green one Dwalin is wearing [In reply to] Can't Post

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true

Survivor to the battle for the fifth trailer

Lio
Lorien

Sep 19 2014, 10:04pm

Post #6 of 9 (1155 views)
Shortcut
Lego Galadriel is... [In reply to] Can't Post

...the scariest thing I've seen all week. Shocked

Dwalin Balin Kili Fili Dori Nori Ori Oin Gloin Bifur Bofur Bombur Thorin

Orcs are mammals!

"Don't laugh at the Dwarves because they will mess you up." — Dean O'Gorman (Fili)

Want to chat? AIM me at Yami Liokaiser!

erdildeniz
Rivendell

Sep 19 2014, 10:11pm

Post #7 of 9 (1107 views)
Shortcut
Where is Saruman? [In reply to] Can't Post

Scorchster
Rivendell

Sep 20 2014, 3:47am

Post #8 of 9 (994 views)
Shortcut
Saruman [In reply to] Can't Post

They've already released a Saruman the White figure back in the LOTR sets, so I'm guessing they didn't think it would be necessary to put another one here.

I wouldn't exactly want multiple Sarumans in my collection, so this is actually good news for me. Can't wait to get my hands on that Elrond!

Farficom
Rivendell

Sep 20 2014, 4:31pm

Post #9 of 9 (866 views)
Shortcut
Dain is... [In reply to] Can't Post

Dandy, but the she is downright frighting... and I'm assuming that is Bain armed with a fish.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.