Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
We have a couple of parties to plan! The Hobbit and a Birthday!

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Sep 16 2014, 10:37am

Post #1 of 3 (1726 views)
Shortcut
We have a couple of parties to plan! The Hobbit and a Birthday! Can't Post

Mercy! It's that time of year again when we celebrate the September 21, 1937 publication of The Hobbit (Sunday)!!! Then there's a Birthday Party coming up for Bilbo and Frodo on September 22nd (Monday). How about we combine them for a very Hobbity Birthday?

So who is up for some games???? I'll put together a multiple choice.

6th draft of TH:AUJ Geeky Observation List - November 28, 2013
4th draft of TH:DOS Geeky Observation List - May 15, 2014

sample

"There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West."

I'm SO HAPPY these new films take me back to that magical world!!

TIME Google Calendar
TORn's Geeky Observations Lists for LotR and The Hobbit

BlackFox
Half-elven

Sep 16 2014, 11:33am

Post #2 of 3 (1603 views)
Shortcut
Yay! More parties! [In reply to] Can't Post

I can't think of a better way to recover from the CHOW party than to have another! SmileTongue

How about a quiz on quotes from The Hobbit? You know, I'll give you a bunch lines and you have to attribute them to the right characters. What say you?

Ethel Duath
Half-elven

Sep 16 2014, 4:59pm

Post #3 of 3 (1671 views)
Shortcut
I'll see if I can get a Tolkienia Times supplement up! Ideas welcome! [In reply to] Can't Post

Anyone who has an idea for an article, or has a poem, story, picture or anything consistent with the Party Theme, please let me know, either here or by P.M.Smile

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.