Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Thranduil Appreciation Thread Part XII
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

VValar
Gondor

Sep 13 2014, 12:54am

Post #151 of 230 (2658 views)
Shortcut
     Legolas [In reply to]  

Thanks for the link, wonderful artist. I still like Tauriel's drawing best, good choice for your avatar.

In Reply To
But other than that I like book Legolas because he's this fascinating combination of ancient and youthful characteristics.

Great description of Legolas Heart I have to ask, what do you think of the difference in him as a character in LOTR and TH (films)?

Yeah I heard that too, I wish the studio hadn't insisted on it and PJ would have stuck with his original intent. I don't think I have come across anyone on the internet who actually LIKED the weird love triangle thingy. It just was all together akward. And that's nobody's fault except the studio's. There's a lot of speculation going on about Tauriel and her role in BOFA. Since the only thing we can do at this point is speculate about it until the actual release date.. what do you think is going to happen?

Here's some cute Leggie pictures I came across cause you like him so much

And his smashing hair Smile

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 2:48am

Post #152 of 230 (2670 views)
Shortcut
     Here's another GIF of that same marvellous image [In reply to]  

http://tolqueen.tumblr.com/...pay-to-watch-a-movie
Angelic

Fan of both books and movies; I am a lurker by nature though it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Appreciating Thranduil, thread by thread: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII
(Tis true: more appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies)

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A writing triangle with Avandel and Kerewyn)
Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 2:51am

Post #153 of 230 (2668 views)
Shortcut
     hmmm [In reply to]  

In Reply To
Nice choice with the blueberries and cranberries!

So I got it right? Yay!

In Reply To
About his headpiece/crown he wears in BOFA. It's funny how it seems he wears it in combat, but not while attending a formal visit to the Dwarves in Erebor in AUJ. I really love the fact that his 'combat' crown has branch-like features in the silver circlet.

Can't tell if are you joking or not. But don't his seasonal crowns look more suitably KINGLY impressive than this circlet?

Fan of both books and movies; I am a lurker by nature though it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Appreciating Thranduil, thread by thread: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A writing triangle with Avandel and Kerewyn)
Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 3:05am

Post #154 of 230 (2701 views)
Shortcut
     Teehee [In reply to]  

Always love the Leggy-in-a-flap-cos-of-fabulous-dad stuff. That's getting really troublesome to type frequently. Needs shorthand!

I know! FLAST! For Flustered Leggy And Sassy Thranddy.

*tries it out*

Always love the FLAST stuff...
What a FLAST
Thanks for the FLAST

Whaddaya think?

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 3:16am

Post #155 of 230 (2672 views)
Shortcut
     Always had a thing [In reply to]  

In Reply To
Are you starting to develop a thing for the hair as well?? Angelic Because yes it's hot Heart

Little Leggie couldn't get his hands off of it either

For this hairHeartAngelic

In Reply To

LaughAngelic

In Reply To
Hair in movement

Heart

*STARES*HeartHeartHeart

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 4:32am

Post #156 of 230 (2718 views)
Shortcut
     BotFA headline [In reply to]  

In Reply To
My aunt and I were hoping it would be in the TE, but alas, it was not so.Unsure Probably for the best though because if it was, they would have had to help all the women up after they fainted in the theater isles!Tongue

LaughSmileAngelic

=======

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Sep 13 2014, 4:32am)

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 4:35am

Post #157 of 230 (2646 views)
Shortcut
     LoL [In reply to]  

In Reply To
Galadriel totally checking Thranduil out lol. Don't blame her.

LaughLaughLaughI know!!! And I heart that second one very much too.

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 5:40am

Post #158 of 230 (2643 views)
Shortcut
     Love these! [In reply to]  

And that last GIF is Heart

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 5:45am

Post #159 of 230 (2638 views)
Shortcut
     Good LUFF! [In reply to]  

That Miss Congeniality GIF is pricelessLaugh But why no HTR warning, huh?Mad Tongue

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 5:46am

Post #160 of 230 (2650 views)
Shortcut
     Agree [In reply to]  

In Reply To
Somehow I don't see Thranduil as a story teller. I would imagine him to be more solitary and might share one or two stories with Legolas and a few of his closest friends.

That's more Gandy's schtick at Rivendell

In Reply To
Thanks for all the nice clicky's Heart

Welcome! and takes for the appreciationHeart

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 5:51am

Post #161 of 230 (2663 views)
Shortcut
     Gotta say, that fanart of leggy [In reply to]  

is just superbHeartHeartHeart

In Reply To

And these are just priceless. Though can't compute: nanny Thranddy daddy.

=======

BlackFox
Half-elven

Sep 13 2014, 9:24am

Post #162 of 230 (2670 views)
Shortcut
     Hey, Thralls! [In reply to]  

Title Contest Round III awaits you! TongueSmile

Kerewyn
Rohan

Sep 14 2014, 12:41am

Post #163 of 230 (2620 views)
Shortcut
     That BOFA headline! [In reply to]  

(soz, I still haven't sorted my interface issues, so I can't even seem to 'quote' an image)

What a hoot! Laugh Y'know Lurker, *whispers* that almost reads as an 'origin story' for the Thrall Wars fics. How it all began and an army of Thralls was let loose on the world (then somehow a portal was found.... oooh, ideas are brewing)

Turns out Woodland Weekend is the ideal accompaniment to a late night double train journey home, with platform changes and waiting times! Tumbling into tumblr land is a fine activity for a brain that has been drinking wine in a beer garden all afternoon with friends, followed by watching rugby and Flight of the Conchords in the evening. I would have caught up from the TAXI as well if my phone battery hadn't died of pretty overload. Evil

"Thou speakest of thralldom. If thralldom it be, thou canst not escape it..."

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 1:49am

Post #164 of 230 (2592 views)
Shortcut
     Haha... [In reply to]  

*checks time* Dare I even go there? Sure the misguided legions of supporters for that disagreeable dwarf's pasted every sort of untruth in his hissyfit favour alreadyTongue

*dons protective gear and heads over*

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 2:02am

Post #165 of 230 (2617 views)
Shortcut
     *snigger* [In reply to]  

In Reply To
What a hoot! Laugh Y'know Lurker, *whispers* that almost reads as an 'origin story' for the Thrall Wars fics. How it all began and an army of Thralls was let loose on the world (then somehow a portal was found.... oooh, ideas are brewing)

Thanks! I knew it'd get an appreciator sometime. Smile Too bad it's too large to post direct here, would have been a great deal punchier. But as it is, I had to host the source elsewhereUnimpressed

*whispers back* who knows... fershure
in writing the report Random Mirkwood Scribe's journalistic integrity faced great challenge from the unending LOVE and RESPECT all Wood Elves bear for Thranduil, whose wisdom and firm hand guides his people and keep the Realm of Northern Mirkwood safe from the evils of the South and unsullied by rude incursions of feckless hirsuit shortiesAngelic

... you know the stranger thing? I peeked in on the fan art board, and seems like there's still folks checking out the TWs, including your appendix. Interesting phenomenon, silent thread visitors.Smile Can't all be the curious just poking in for cursory glances right?

In Reply To
Turns out Woodland Weekend is the ideal accompaniment to a late night double train journey home, with platform changes and waiting times! Tumbling into tumblr land is a fine activity for a brain that has been drinking wine in a beer garden all afternoon with friends, followed by watching rugby and Flight of the Conchords in the evening. I would have caught up from the TAXI as well if my phone battery hadn't died of pretty overload. Evil

Oooh. Commiserations. More to come though *evil laugh*

=======

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Sep 14 2014, 2:16am)

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 2:27am

Post #166 of 230 (2596 views)
Shortcut
     Closeups of the Thranduil image and more Fanart (armour fiends: HTR!!!) [In reply to]  

Brace yourselves, oh ye who art Thranduil-in-amour smitten.

Alert-HTR!

Alert-HTR!

Alert-HTR!

Loving the details! Look at the belt thingy and the details on his armour, and even the garment under the armour. Just HeartHeartHeart

Featuring more deliciousnessHeart

Finally, combo fanarts from that multi-char image here for the so-inclined.

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 3:14am

Post #167 of 230 (2861 views)
Shortcut
     Woodland Weekend II [In reply to]  

HTR/Spoiler and all that pishposh goodness nosh... so here we go!

Thranduil
IMG
http://aprilwindworld.tumblr.com/.../i-cant-stop-looking
http://krclara.tumblr.com/post/97143498838
http://jetblacktempest.tumblr.com/post/96157938425
http://jetblacktempest.tumblr.com/post/96157868365/
http://anonymus-number6969.tumblr.com/...legolas-an-thranduil
http://anonymus-number6969.tumblr.com/...6385207962/thranduil
http://shiveringflame.tumblr.com/...what-his-greed-would
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...23db079c7d3b7e56.jpg
http://tentativanaoha.tumblr.com/...37/thranduil-ohobbit
Head tilts!Heart
http://thecrownlesskings.tumblr.com/post/96171684754

GIF
Because this one's just too fun
http://saneliur.tumblr.com/...cenes-king-thranduil
http://leepace-daily.tumblr.com/post/96277181860
http://anonymus-number6969.tumblr.com/...6384846567/thranduil
http://leepace-daily.tumblr.com/post/96361970265
http://lord-of-the-rings-is-my-love.tumblr.com/post/96706065947/
http://armitageuniverse.tumblr.com/...l-o-behind-the-scene
http://lord-of-the-rings-is-my-love.tumblr.com/post/96994963647
http://aprilwindworld.tumblr.com/...role-of-the-majestic

Fanart
http://jetblacktempest.tumblr.com/...43290/father-and-son
http://pace-of-light.tumblr.com/...re-the-rock-maybe-we
(For you, VValar) http://mingku619.tumblr.com/.../thranduil-and-ronan
http://evankart.tumblr.com/...p-to-restart-drawing
http://yassena.tumblr.com/...las-and-thranduil-by
http://xiaozaozi.tumblr.com/post/96363587975
http://legilimentis.tumblr.com/post/96346076408/
http://tannie-tallulah.tumblr.com/post/96249707000

Farnie
http://wanderwonderly.tumblr.com/post/96503290535/
http://juliensorells.tumblr.com/post/96369596514 this proves it-http://jhuu-kauer.tumblr.com/post/96363489045
http://shelbycaelum13.tumblr.com/post/96391395148
http://thorinds.tumblr.com/...t-thranduil-actually
http://miyucchi.deviantart.com/...-Thranduil-455837969
http://eruna27.tumblr.com/...rocks-it-better-than
http://winded-leaf.tumblr.com/...the-best-of-lee-pace
(Can be a little touchy for the shorty hissyfit inclined) http://punkbabs.tumblr.com/...n-years-so-naturally
http://jakesheadwarning.tumblr.com/...4/eyebrows-attacking
http://magnuskervalen.tumblr.com/...elf-ie-by-gudulett-e
http://bagginsgotdabooty.tumblr.com/...ith-an-overused-meme
http://leepace-talent-e-beauty.tumblr.com/post/97070355698/
Sorry leggy http://richardrmitage.tumblr.com/post/97062703863/and-thats-how-son-got-schooled

Vid
harumpff http://shameonme23.tumblr.com/...-is-fabulous-in-this

HCF
IMG
http://larygo.tumblr.com/post/96180928706
http://nats-little-fantasy-world.tumblr.com/post/96152894861
http://stewardish.tumblr.com/post/96086465579
http://candordisarmsparanoia.tumblr.com/post/96006948039
http://nats-little-fantasy-world.tumblr.com/...lee-as-joe-macmillan
http://nats-little-fantasy-world.tumblr.com/post/96613780161/joe
http://october-king.tumblr.com/post/96953876665
http://firefaire365.tumblr.com/post/96991089822

Fanart
http://legilimentis.tumblr.com/post/96080765768

GIF
http://claud51.tumblr.com/post/96792280572
http://close-to-the-metal.tumblr.com/...-season-1-cold-opens
http://leepacesfaces.tumblr.com/...the-reason-that-were

Read
http://www.ibtimes.com/...-joes-future-1677246

GotG
IMG
http://leepace-daily.tumblr.com/post/96345921390/
http://nyyneeshms.tumblr.com/post/96320005046
http://nyyneeshms.tumblr.com/post/96273062076
http://spirkachu.tumblr.com/...yes-after-a-month-of
http://keytalyn.tumblr.com/post/96382594085
http://xenostitch.tumblr.com/...ee-pace-3-mcm-part-2
http://gedebe.tumblr.com/post/96488372100/
http://nats-little-fantasy-world.tumblr.com/post/96470459526
http://legilimentis.tumblr.com/post/96532322113
http://lee-pace-royalty.tumblr.com/post/96790466211

Vid
http://youtu.be/ntDDU0NNAP8

The Fall
IMG
http://pulchraimagines.tumblr.com/post/96218919778
http://leepace-daily.tumblr.com/post/96257873120/
http://olga-shchedrina.tumblr.com/...tp-vk-com-brovki-lee
http://firefaire365.tumblr.com/...lutely-one-of-my-all

GiF
http://anxam.tumblr.com/post/96157535975/
http://keytalyn.tumblr.com/post/96471969785
http://elvenking-kry.tumblr.com/...ously-he-is-wickedly
http://claud51.tumblr.com/...31772/roy-red-bandit

Vid
http://youtu.be/BiNuIUl3ptA

PD
IMG
http://johnproctorsdick.tumblr.com/post/96035190935
http://nats-little-fantasy-world.tumblr.com/...freckles-apreciation
http://emptywoods.tumblr.com/post/96584887044
http://lee-pace-royalty.tumblr.com/post/96706624686
http://atomicvikings.tumblr.com/...lee-pace-and-kristen

GiF
http://piningthorin.tumblr.com/post/96172708886/
http://life-in-a-cup.tumblr.com/post/96079639084
http://lapetitadolfina.tumblr.com/...6072710607/dat-smile
http://tulio-miguel.tumblr.com/post/96075527339
http://leepace-daily.tumblr.com/post/96200049230
http://sassmasterradagast.tumblr.com/...67970/ned-isnt-happy
http://induction.co.vu/post/97397864541

Fanart
http://lilkatie.tumblr.com/...e-pace-by-lilkatiexp

LP & Other Roles

IMG
http://elf-lee-ng-pace.tumblr.com/post/97327519058
http://doitsuki.tumblr.com/post/96344309321/
http://menculture-vulture.tumblr.com/post/96340712863/
http://menculture-vulture.tumblr.com/post/96340659103
http://lepaced.tumblr.com/post/96309646854
http://lee-pace-royalty.tumblr.com/post/96267752896
http://gedebe.tumblr.com/post/96257127855/
http://menculture-vulture.tumblr.com/post/96241834353
http://nyyneeshms.tumblr.com/post/96223020971
http://my-dazzling-darkness.tumblr.com/post/96190082789
http://nats-little-fantasy-world.tumblr.com/post/96176370406/
http://nats-little-fantasy-world.tumblr.com/post/96103242146/
http://legolaslover2003.tumblr.com/...m-me-pushing-daisies
http://firefaire365.tumblr.com/post/96048984532
http://nyyneeshms.tumblr.com/post/96047133346
http://bradleycoopr.tumblr.com/post/96013226729
http://yuna-ya.tumblr.com/...-roman-in-possession
http://keytalyn.tumblr.com/post/96382091245
http://kewellkitten.tumblr.com/post/96322897051/

GiF
http://armitageuniverse.tumblr.com/post/96236746994/
For Kerewyn -http://suamazing.tumblr.com/...-i-am-not-the-author
http://armitageuniverse.tumblr.com/...r-thorin-and-richard
http://timetraveldetective.tumblr.com/post/96570826892
http://aking-withoutacrown.tumblr.com/...rgeous-men-that-have
http://elvenroyals.tumblr.com/...fantastic-eyebrows-x
http://armitageuniverse.tumblr.com/...omic-con-2014otvline
http://queeenslight.tumblr.com/post/97052067784
http://armitageuniverse.tumblr.com/...ew-2012-premiere-the

Fanart
http://summerflowersstan.tumblr.com/post/96258354391
http://yassena.tumblr.com/...the-nomad-by-wolfenm

Farnie
http://qwanderer.tumblr.com/post/96260188579
http://elfadosventos.tumblr.com/...is-this-right-tumblr

Read
http://www.broadway.com/...-off-broadway-style/
http://deadline.com/...to-croisette-727868/

Vid
http://youtu.be/JoqonFjS-ys

OT for Kerewyn -http://firefaire365.tumblr.com/...ddleston-covers-hank
http://firefaire365.tumblr.com/...reciation-masterpost

EI!/HTR! Warning
http://close-to-the-metal.tumblr.com/...n-making-out-kissing

=======

VValar
Gondor

Sep 14 2014, 8:07am

Post #168 of 230 (2566 views)
Shortcut
     Does anyone know what he says here? [In reply to]  

In Reply To

VValar
Gondor

Sep 14 2014, 8:18am

Post #169 of 230 (2557 views)
Shortcut
     Naaha wasn't joking [In reply to]  

In Reply To
Can't tell if are you joking or not. But don't his seasonal crowns look more suitably KINGLY impressive than this circlet?

I was being dead serious lol. Only I made the crucial mistake in thinking Thranduil had nothing on his head when he visited Erebor. OMG!! How could I have missed that/not remembered it?? ShockedShockedBlush It makes sense, when you're not planning on fighting a whole lot during your visit, you go ahead and wear your KINGLY crown. Looks indeed very impressive, I am sure the Dwarves were staring at him/it wishing they could be as Majestic as him. I think of the circlet more suitable for fighting and it looks soooo good on him (I have developed another 'thing' just now).

Now I think of it, it looked very very good on his son as well

They were born to wear and rock those circlets Heart

VValar
Gondor

Sep 14 2014, 8:57am

Post #170 of 230 (2600 views)
Shortcut
     About FLAST [In reply to]  

In Reply To
Always love the Leggy-in-a-flap-cos-of-fabulous-dad stuff. That's getting really troublesome to type frequently. Needs shorthand!

I know! FLAST! For Flustered Leggy And Sassy Thranddy.

*tries it out*

Always love the FLAST stuff...
What a FLAST
Thanks for the FLAST

Whaddaya think?

Having a blast while watching the FLAST (stuff). Yeah, I think that could work realy well!! CoolCool Great find!

So we have FLAST, HTR, WW, EI, what else have I been missing?

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 9:19am

Post #171 of 230 (2559 views)
Shortcut
     Well, yeah.... [In reply to]  

In Reply To

Try this viddie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP-F8Vp0sTY @ 2.54 Smile

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 9:22am

Post #172 of 230 (2559 views)
Shortcut
     What?! You needs remedialses! [In reply to]  

The choice is clear imo Angelic but well, here's the two versions:

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 9:26am

Post #173 of 230 (2560 views)
Shortcut
     Yay Flast! We've got our own word garden going fershure [In reply to]  

In Reply To
So we have FLAST, HTR, WW, EI, what else have I been missing?

*check lexicon in OP* I think that's all for now. Sure we're gonna add stuff as we go alongAngelic

Hmmm... I hope whoever starts the next thread remembers to add it to the lexicon list.

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 12:30pm

Post #174 of 230 (2567 views)
Shortcut
     Woodland Weekend finale [In reply to]  

Yay... I've caught up with tumblr Tongue Phew...

So HTR/EI/Spoiler and all that......

Thranduil

IMG
http://asukafujima.tumblr.com/...97390137024/the-king
http://maivolchica.tumblr.com/...1/armor-king-details
http://blackrainbow111.tumblr.com/...even-the-great-elven
http://thearkenstone-ck.tumblr.com/post/96844711329
http://maivolchica.tumblr.com/post/96863823886
http://maivolchica.tumblr.com/...ssing-of-my-old-idea
http://firefaire365.tumblr.com/...i-i-did-not-edit-the
Bilbo... just cos http://bilbo-babe.tumblr.com/...it-the-battle-of-the
http://xionthelostpuppet.tumblr.com/post/97037534229

GiF
http://kyrapeacock.tumblr.com/...y-can-i-be-as-pretty
http://rpicongallery.tumblr.com/...-thranduil-gif-icons
http://messia.tumblr.com/post/97221356088

Fanart
http://runecestershire.tumblr.com/...-thranduil-requested
http://nats-little-fantasy-world.tumblr.com/...tiful-king-thranduil
http://maedhrosmaitimo.tumblr.com/...s-so-cute-im-fund-in
http://dorionthurin.tumblr.com/...lorien-by-rosythorns
http://yassena.tumblr.com/...nduil-and-legolas-by
http://cos-tam.tumblr.com/...-orichds-i-saw-these
http://acicueta.tumblr.com/...duil-with-his-father
http://justlarathings.tumblr.com/...se-deserves-a-cookie
http://yassena.tumblr.com/...he-hobbit-by-dosruby
http://queenofravens4.tumblr.com/...es-not-jump-in-green
http://queenofravens4.tumblr.com/...rm-inside-hes-hiding

LP & Other Roles

IMG
http://maivolchica.tumblr.com/post/96489906991
http://aprilwindworld.tumblr.com/...n-in-possession-2009
http://oneking2another.tumblr.com/...-beauty-and-cuteness
http://lee-pace-royalty.tumblr.com/...116821/l-e-e-p-a-c-e
http://oneking2another.tumblr.com/...ir-style-obsession-1
http://leepace-daily.tumblr.com/post/96722754940/
http://aprilwindworld.tumblr.com/post/96697890645
http://peaches7217.tumblr.com/post/96817219275
http://dailypace.tumblr.com/post/96901758447
http://firefaire365.tumblr.com/...e-pace-photo-spam-as
http://accxser.tumblr.com/...a-weak-spot-for-this
http://lysnk2.tumblr.com/post/97031169304
http://flawlessycons.tumblr.com/...97062145894/lee-pace
http://laughcloudsaway.tumblr.com/post/97170102837
http://frederickchilton.com/...rgot-lee-pace-was-in
http://godlikeentity.tumblr.com/post/97175849944

=======

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 12:38pm

Post #175 of 230 (2535 views)
Shortcut
     Another fanart of this beautiful BTS image [In reply to]  

=======

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.