Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
CHOW Party Thread #3: Lists, favorites, statistics, etc.
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

cats16
Half-elven

Sep 12 2014, 12:03pm

Post #1 of 33 (1256 views)
Shortcut
CHOW Party Thread #3: Lists, favorites, statistics, etc. Can't Post

Join in here to submit a list, favorites, statistics, or anything at all you’d like to share about the Hobbit films! Have a few favorite screencaps, for example? Show us!

Feel free to share text and/or images (within the ToS), depending on how you wish to play in the virtual sandbox.

Smile

footer_bilbo photo footer_bilbo_zps5f194312.jpg

Come party right now in the Hobbit movie forum, as we celebrate one year's worth of CHOW discussion of the films. Hope to see you there!

cats16
Half-elven

Sep 12 2014, 12:19pm

Post #2 of 33 (1021 views)
Shortcut
Statistics on the first year of CHOW, by DanielLB [In reply to] Can't Post

Everything that follows from here is entirely Daniel's work in looking at a breakdown of CHOW and its participants.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over 52 weeks, we have discussed 46 movie chapters - that's 234 minutes of film, with 21 CHOW leaders, totalling 1069 posts! That's about 0.4% of the total posts in The Hobbit forum. Which can only mean one thing - we need more chat!

I have put together some basic stats of all current CHOW threads (as of 10th September 2014 1500BST at least.)

Number of Replies and Views per Movie

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey: 730 replies, 34515 views (29 threads)
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: 339 replies, 19013 views (16 threads)

Number of Threads per CHOW Leader

BlackFox - 7
Kim - 5
Queen of Erebor - 5
DanielLB - 3
Old Pilgrim - 3
arithmancer - 2
FaramirAndEowynMorningStar - 2
Lurker in the Mirk - 2
Noria - 2
Silwen_Peredhil - 2
The Grey Pilgrim - 2
Ardamírë - 1
boldog - 1
Brethil - 1
cats16 - 1
Cirashala - 1
DaughterofLaketown - 1
MatthewJer18 - 1
Nunilo - 1
Spriggan - 1
Starglass - 1

Top 10 CHOW Threads by replies

1. AUJ: Prologue, by Ardamírë - 112 replies
2. AUJ: Old Friends, by Silwen_Peredhil - 58 replies
3. AUJ: A Good Omen, by BlackFox - 46 replies
4. DOS: The Nature of Evil, by Lurker in the Mirk - 45 replies
5. AUJ: My Dear Frodo, by arithmancer - 43 replies
6. AUJ: Bilbo's Choice, by Brethil - 42 replies
7. AUJ: Thorin Oakenshield, by FaramirAndEowynMorningStar - 40 replies
8. DOS: King and Captain, by BlackFox - 36 replies
9. AUJ: The Hidden Valley, by FaramirAndEowynMorningStar - 35 replies
10. AUJ: Under Hill, by cats16 - 35 replies

Top 10 CHOW Threads by views

1. AUJ: Prologue, by Ardamírë - 5564 views
2. AUJ: My Dear Frodo, by arithmancer - 2645 views
3. DOS: King and Captain, by BlackFox - 1981 views
4. AUJ: Thorin Oakenshield, by FaramirAndEowynMorningStar - 1938 views
5. AUJ: A Good Omen, by BlackFox - 1844 views
6. AUJ: Bilbo's Choice, by Brethil - 1686 views
7. AUJ: Old Friends, by Silwen_Peredhil - 1605 views
8. DOS: The Quest for Erebor, by Queen of Erebor - 1560 views
9. AUJ: And Into the Fire, by Kim - 1545 views
10. AUJ: The Defiler, by BlackFox - 1539 views

Top 10 Users by Total Number of replies in An Unexpected Journey CHOW Threads:

1. Kim, 97 replies
2. BlackFox & cats16, 69 replies
4. Brethil, 58 replies
5. DanielLB & Riven Delve, 43 replies
7. Silwen_Peredhil, 41 replies
8. FaramirAndEowynMorningStar, 40 replies
9. pettytyrant101, 28 replies
10. arithmancer, 20 replies

Top 10 by Total Number of replies in The Desolation of Smaug CHOW Threads:

1. Lurker in the Mirk, 51 replies
2. BlackFox, 44 replies
3. Kim, 42 replies
4. Riven Delve, 31 replies
5. Noria, 28 replies
6. cats16, 20 replies
7. elostirion, 13 replies
8. pettytyrant101, 12 replies
9. Cirashala, 11 replies
10. Spriggran, 10 replies

-----------------------------------------------------

Come party right now in the Hobbit movie forum, as we celebrate one year's worth of CHOW discussion of the films. Hope to see you there!

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 12 2014, 1:52pm

Post #3 of 33 (971 views)
Shortcut
Eh... that last stat... [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Which can only mean one thing - we need more chat!

looks like this new(ish)bie has the dubious honour of trying to achieve that all by meself Evil

Seriously, this is interesting. Though I rather think there should be a datestamp since the nature of the board is such that the numbers will always be in flux unless a thread is locked.

Great effort, cats16.

Fan of both books and movies; I am a lurker by nature though it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Appreciating Thranduil, thread by thread: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII
(Tis true: more appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies)

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A writing triangle with Avandel and Kerewyn)
Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

Eruvandi
Tol Eressea

Sep 12 2014, 5:12pm

Post #4 of 33 (959 views)
Shortcut
I would have participated more often but... [In reply to] Can't Post

Which can only mean one thing - we need more chat!

I would have participated more often but it took me over half a year to pay attention enough to figure out what CHOW was!Tongue Chalk it up to me being lazy and not bothering to actually click the threads and answer my own question.Crazy

Now that I know what it is and I've participated in some of the Thanduil-related CHOWs I'm enjoying it and I hope to add to the discussion more often in the future!Angelic...At least if my class schedules will let me.Pirate

"Home is behind the world ahead
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade"

BlackFox
Half-elven

Sep 12 2014, 5:30pm

Post #5 of 33 (957 views)
Shortcut
Yikes! [In reply to] Can't Post

I need to check into CHOWaholics Anonymous right this way! ShockedTongue

DanielLB
Immortal

Sep 12 2014, 7:31pm

Post #6 of 33 (941 views)
Shortcut
I put together everything around 10th September 2014 1500BST. [In reply to] Can't Post

So they won't always be accurate. Your recent CHOW thread should already be bumped up a couple of times in the list.

cats16
Half-elven

Sep 13 2014, 12:34am

Post #7 of 33 (923 views)
Shortcut
Whoa... [In reply to] Can't Post

I didn't think of keeping the old footer, like you did. CrazyAngelic

cats16
Half-elven

Sep 13 2014, 12:35am

Post #8 of 33 (918 views)
Shortcut
Hopefully my numbers... [In reply to] Can't Post

Will become respectable, once I've caught up on everything. Especially AUJ, it seems...

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 2:45am

Post #9 of 33 (920 views)
Shortcut
Ah, thanks for the timestamp. [In reply to] Can't Post

As someone who handles some data and report/analysis, I'm just a junkie for info like that.Angelic

And thanks redirected to you, DanielB, for the statsSmile Got to try to remember not to over-speed read... better yet, pay attention when typing out responses as well.Evil

Fan of both books and movies; I am a lurker by nature though it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Appreciating Thranduil, thread by thread: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A writing triangle with Avandel and Kerewyn)
Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Sep 13 2014, 2:59am)

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 3:02am

Post #10 of 33 (924 views)
Shortcut
Looks like I need a consult too [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I need to check into CHOWaholics Anonymous right this way! ShockedTongue

just in circumstantial evidence you understand Tongue

=======

(This post was edited by Lurker in the Mirk on Sep 13 2014, 3:08am)

Kim
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 4:42am

Post #11 of 33 (959 views)
Shortcut
**CHOW Compilation: Every Thorin’s Hair Comment To Date!** [In reply to] Can't Post

In case you haven’t noticed, I end every one of my CHOW posts with a comment on Thorin’s hair. So, I decided to compile them into one post for this special edition thread. I didn’t originally start out including an official Thorin’s Hair Watch in my posts until the Company set out from Bag End, so let me just add in these quick comments to make up for that: the Prologue (Nice), arrival and entry into Bag End (Whoa), the entire dinner scene (Mmmm), in the hallway with Balin (OMG), and Misty Mountains Cold (Wow).

Due to technical difficulties, I am unable to include any photos in this post. (Riven Delve, that means you're safe from any unexpected fainting for the moment). I’ll try to remedy that with a follow on post.

AUJ: The Adventure Begins
(And oh yes, Thorin’s hair looks great as it sets out on its adventure)

AUJ: The Battle of Moria
Thorin's Hair Watch: well, what can I say? It looked awesome in battle, swaying to and fro during the fighting. An excellent outing for it's first action sequence.

AUJ: Radagast the Brown
For some odd reason, I didn’t do one for this chapter. Apparently I was still under the misguided notion that I shouldn’t comment on Thorin’s hair if he wasn’t actually in the scene. Silly Kim.

AUJ: The Trollshaws
Thorin’s hair: well, it just looks magnificent in this scene, dark yet gray streaked, sun-dappled and gently waving in the breeze.

AUJ: Roast Mutton
Thorin’s hair: good action shots, nice little movements in the slight breeze at the end. Still looks good when tied up in a sack, displaying its versatility.

AUJ: A Troll Hoard
Thorin’s hair: outside in daylight – very natural, blowing gently in the breeze. In the torchlight? Verrrry nice indeed – the firelight glinting, emphasizing the highlights, and draped so well over the fur.

AUJ: The Hill of Sorcery
Thorin’s hair: as mentioned above, it looked quite magnificent when first observing Radagast, and continued to do so as the company was standing around waiting for the wizards.

AUJ: Warg-scouts
Thorin's hair: so many opportunities for admiration here! When it swings around as Thorin turns to look at Ori announcing that the ponies have bolted, flowing behind him as they run (and run and run), when it flips over his shoulder as he leaps down into the entrance to the secret tunnel... yet another reason this is one of my favorite scenes.

AUJ: The Hidden Valley
Thorin’s hair: lovely as usual in the first part of the scene, then an errant lock falls over his brow as the dwarves enter Rivendell and get surrounded by elves. Spiffed up a bit for dinner, so all locks back in place and looking quite fetching in the light of the sunset.

AUJ: Moon Runes
Thorin’s hair: oooooh, shadows and moonlight do wonders for Thorin’s hair – all dark and mysterious. Shining, shimmering, splendid (sorry, I’ve had that song stuck in my head all day for no apparent reason, but seems to fit here).

AUJ: The Defiler
Thorin’s hair: so, when we first see Azog, he’s standing at the edge, looking out over the countryside by moonlight. What isn’t immediately evident is that he’s actually staring at something glimmering in the far distance. He can’t quite make it out, which is why he’s staring so intensely. However, if you look really hard, you can see that it is, in fact, Thorin’s hair glinting in the moonlight. Azog is instinctively jealous of all that magnificent flowing hair, having none himself, which explains why he’s in such a bad mood.

AUJ: The White Council
Thorin’s hair: presumably, it’s had a nice shampoo and rinse while resting in Rivendell, and is now ready to resume its adventure! Catches a nice breeze as they head out on the trail.

AUJ: Over Hill
Thorin’s hair: the first time we get to see Thorin’s hair wet – ooooh, looks fantastic! And once they get inside the cave and it swings around when he’s walking around and then stops to talk with Balin – quite striking.

AUJ: Under Hill
Thorin’s hair: looks just as great lying down as it does when he’s standing up!

AUJ: The Goblin King
Thorin’s hair: when he’s standing in front of the Goblin King, talk about a lion’s mane! I take back my comments about it being too light in Goblintown– there was just enough firelight around to effectively highlight his hair here.

AUJ: Riddles in the Dark
Thorin’s hair: also not appearing in this scene (but you know it still looks fabulous in the firelight up in the main cavern).

AUJ: Gandalf Returns
Thorin’s hair: thanks for the close up action screencap as Thorin prepares to fight the Goblin King; his hair looks great and ready for battle!

AUJ: Brass Buttons
Thorin’s hair: although we technically can’t see it in this scene, we know from extrapolating from the previous scene that it looks awesome as the dwarves prepare to fight off the goblins.

AUJ: Out of the Frying-Pan
Thorin’s hair: looks excellent in the twirling shots. And the fighting shots. And the running shots. And when Thorin yells “Cut the rope!” And did I mention the twirling?

AUJ: Bilbo's Mercy
Thorin’s hair: sure looked lovely streaming out behind Thorin as he ran past.

AUJ: And Into the Fire
Thorin’s hair: oooh, Thorin’s hair by sunset light this time. Most flattering. And just slightly mussed from their escape and run down the mountain.

AUJ: Azog Attacks
<this CHOW was skipped over, will add a comment in the special post this weekend>

AUJ: A Good Omen
Thorin’s hair: flowing behind him as the eagles fly, spread out on the rock of the Carrock, the lion’s mane it all its glory in the morning sunlight, talk about ending on a perfect note!

DOS: The Quest for Erebor
Thorin’s hair: well, would you look at that, Thorin’s hair is back and better than ever! A little damp under the hood, but got nice and toasty in front of the fire.

DOS: Wilderland
Thorin’s hair: thank goodness, Thorin’s hair looks good in any light and staging, and especially when running and flowing in the breeze. That helps me get through the initial scenes.

DOS: The Master Summons
Thorin’s hair: well, we all know the real reason Azog hates Thorin (hair envy), and since Thorin’s hair looked so awesome in the previous scene, it make sense that Azog is really mad in this scene.

DOS: The Commander of Legions
Thorin’s hair: well, even though we don’t see it, you just know Azog is thinking about it as he argues with the necromancer because he wants to continue his hunt for that dwarf with the glorious hair.

DOS: Queer Lodgings
Thorin’s hair: well, it just looks wonderful and freshly groomed after a good night’s sleep, doesn’t it?

DOS: The Elven-Gate
Thorin’s hair: ah, back to the wet hair look thanks the rain, all dark and silky.

DOS: Mirkwood
Thorin’s hair: starting to get a little fluffy and messy, just as we like it.

DOS: Flies and Spiders
Thorin’s hair: who knew cobwebs in long dark hair could be such a volumizing hair care product? Quite attractive I must say.

DOS: The Woodland Realm
Thorin’s hair: post-action and covered in cobwebs, well it just looks fantastic as he’s stalking across the entrance to the Woodland Realm.

DOS: The Elvenking
Thorin’s hair: we’ve got a real showcase in this chapter, it just looked flat out fantastic covered in cobwebs even as he held his own against that snooty elf. A simply glorious cloud of wavy tresses.

DOS: King and Captain
Thorin’s hair: well obviously, the reason why Thranduil is so irritated in this scene is that he’s still thinking about Thorin’s glorious hair and wondering why he can never get his own to be all thick and wavy, no matter how much he tries messing around with mousse and with curlers.

DOS: Feast of Starlight
Thorin’s hair: not appearing in this scene, but Kili is obviously wishing he had his uncle’s luxurious mane to better impress the elf.

DOS: Barrels out of Bond
Thorin’s hair: looks absolutely fluffy and fabulous when he says, “do as he says” after Bilbo looks at him when trying to persuade the dwarves to get into the barrels.
Thorin’s hair: it’s wet, what more do we need to say? Let’s see, how about: his soaked silky tresses have an appealing sheen and luster unmatched by any other.

DOS: The High Fells
Thorin’s hair: back on the river, it’s still wet and lookin fine.

DOS: Bard the Bowman
Thorin’s hair: Gah! Where do I start? The epitome of the wet look! Sleek, silky, lustrous - river water is obviously a very good treatment.

DOS: The Nature of Evil
Thorin’s hair: I imagine Thranduil is pretty mad that not only did the dwarves get away, but that Thorin looked so majestic doing it (because of course, since he knows about everything that’s happening in his kingdom, he would have received a full report on how magnificent Thorin’s hair looked during the escape).

Kim
Valinor

Sep 13 2014, 4:59am

Post #12 of 33 (910 views)
Shortcut
Better add me to the list too! // [In reply to] Can't Post

BlackFox
Half-elven

Sep 13 2014, 8:53am

Post #13 of 33 (923 views)
Shortcut
Instant classics! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for compiling these, Kim!

cats16
Half-elven

Sep 13 2014, 11:28am

Post #14 of 33 (934 views)
Shortcut
Posing a question to the group: What is your favorite screencap from AUJ? [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll share mine later, after thinking it over and looking through a few.

(Or post a top five if you can't decide. The more, the merrier. Tongue)

Riven Delve
Tol Eressea

Sep 13 2014, 12:45pm

Post #15 of 33 (922 views)
Shortcut
I have an excellent memory, though. *swoon* [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

Due to technical difficulties, I am unable to
include any photos in this post. (Riven Delve, that means you're safe from any
unexpected fainting for the moment). I’ll try to remedy that with a follow on
post.

Wink

In Reply To

Still looks good when tied up in a sack,
displaying its versatility.

A very important quality in hair.

In Reply To

Spiffed up a bit for dinner, so all locks back in place and
looking quite fetching in the light of the sunset.

Gandalf may not dress for dinner, but Thorin's hair does.

In Reply To

Shining, shimmering, splendid

Very apropos. Seeing Thorin's hair is like taking a magic carpet ride--a whole new world!

In Reply To

Azog is instinctively jealous of all that magnificent
flowing hair, having none himself, which explains why he’s in such a bad
mood.

Yes indeed. This motif is woven throughout the Hobbit movies: someone wants Thorin's head. Now, Gandalf, et al, think it's because the Baddies want Thorin dead. But the wiser of us know that it's because they are victims of Hair Envy, and their primary motivation is to get Thorin's head of hair.

In Reply To

Thorin’s hair: looks just as great lying down as it does
when he’s standing up!

Evil

In Reply To

Thorin’s hair: looks excellent in the twirling shots.
And the fighting shots. And the running shots. And when Thorin yells “Cut the
rope!” And did I mention the twirling?

Initially I thought perhaps it would be safer for Thorin to have a Majestic Scrunchie or some such thing as he fights, but you know, the twirling...

In Reply To

Thorin’s hair: well, even though we don’t see it, you
just know Azog is thinking about it as he argues with the necromancer because he
wants to continue his hunt for that dwarf with the glorious hair.

Precisely. See above note on Hair Envy.

In Reply To

Thorin’s hair: well obviously, the reason why Thranduil is
so irritated in this scene is that he’s still thinking about Thorin’s glorious
hair and wondering why he can never get his own to be all thick and wavy, no
matter how much he tries messing around with mousse and with
curlers.

A motif, I tell you!

In Reply To

Thorin’s hair: it’s wet, what more do we need to
say?

Not a thing. I understand you perfectly.Cool

Ah, Kim, many thanks. I think we can all take home a valuable lesson here--The Hobbit is about the ill effects of greed. Moral: Don't be greedy for Thorin's Majestic Hair. Humbly accept the limitations of your own limp, sorry locks, and the world will be a better place for everyone.

SlyWink

“Tollers,” Lewis said to Tolkien, “there is too little of what we really like in stories. I am afraid we shall have to try and write some ourselves.”

BlackFox
Half-elven

Sep 13 2014, 2:16pm

Post #16 of 33 (924 views)
Shortcut
Mine is a tie between these two images [In reply to] Can't Post

DanielLB
Immortal

Sep 13 2014, 9:49pm

Post #17 of 33 (896 views)
Shortcut
I was going to chose the same eagle shot as you, BlackFox. [In reply to] Can't Post

Everything from the rescue to the Carrock is full of beautiful shots. That's why the shot of Gandalf on the eagle ended up in one of the Ring border motifs on the forum. Wink

Another noticeable mention goes to the lupin fields near Beorn's house:

cats16
Half-elven

Sep 13 2014, 11:40pm

Post #18 of 33 (887 views)
Shortcut
Very nice [In reply to] Can't Post

They all get better with age, IMO.

footer_gandalf photo footer_gandalf_zps83805ed7.jpg

Kerewyn
Rohan

Sep 14 2014, 12:52am

Post #19 of 33 (892 views)
Shortcut
Kim, your list! [In reply to] Can't Post

While I haven't (yet) been an aficionado of Thorin's hair, I feel strangely inspired to print out your dedicated hair review to have onhand for my next lot of viewing Wink

"Thou speakest of thralldom. If thralldom it be, thou canst not escape it..."

Kim
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 5:16am

Post #20 of 33 (872 views)
Shortcut
Thanks Kerewyn! [In reply to] Can't Post

If I can inspire one of Thranduil's Thralls to appreciate the glory and majesty of Thorin's hair, my work is done. Of course, that doesn't mean I'll stop talking about it - in fact, I should have another installment for the special AUJ CHOW tomorrow. Wink

Kim
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 6:26am

Post #21 of 33 (891 views)
Shortcut
Wait, you mean other than Thorin pics? [In reply to] Can't Post

In addition to the eagles pic that BlackFox posted, I'd also have to include the White Council scene:

I just love the color and lighting in this scene.

Oh, OK, and this one too:

(This post was edited by Altaira on Sep 14 2014, 5:14pm)

Kim
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 6:46am

Post #22 of 33 (884 views)
Shortcut
And it's a good thing too [In reply to] Can't Post

Excellent observations RD. For some reason, the Majestic Scrunchie reminds me of the Holy Hand Grenade - "The Majestic Srunchie shall be wound 3 times around Thorin's majestic hair...3 is the number of times it shall be wound..." Tongue

Unfortunately, the technical difficulties are persisting, so I'm not sure I'll be able to post all of the photos that accompanied the original posts. For now, let's see if I can include a couple of key examples of the wonder and glory that is Thorin's hair..

**Requisite disclaimer: Warning. There are photos of a #Majestic nature in this post. Those readers of a more delicate and sensitive nature may feel overcome, so we recommend having smelling salts at the ready and a nice soft surface nearby on which to land.**

Kim
Valinor

Sep 14 2014, 6:51am

Post #23 of 33 (880 views)
Shortcut
That they are BlackFox! [In reply to] Can't Post

You're quite welcome. And here's a special CHOW post just for you:

Nori's hair is an impressive example of the intricacies that dwarf braiding and styling, not to mention integration with the eyebrows, an often overlooked and undervalued combination.

P.S. This is seriously the first time I noticed that Nori's mustache is also braided into the rest of his hair. Will wonders never cease.

BlackFox
Half-elven

Sep 14 2014, 9:15am

Post #24 of 33 (867 views)
Shortcut
Well, what can I say... [In reply to] Can't Post

You have excellent taste. Tongue And, yes, those lupine fields - breathtaking!

BlackFox
Half-elven

Sep 14 2014, 9:18am

Post #25 of 33 (873 views)
Shortcut
*faints* [In reply to] Can't Post

Too much beauty in one post! THANK YOU, Kim!

Tongue

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.