some new pics from the annual
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Bexlin
Rivendell

Sep 11 2014, 9:22am

Post #1 of 40 (5844 views)
Shortcut
some new pics from the annual Can't Post

They are attached,as I don't know how to display them in the text box!
Mod note: Posts edited so pictures are now appearing in body of message. Smile

(This post was edited by Silverlode on Sep 11 2014, 10:04am)

Bexlin
Rivendell

Sep 11 2014, 9:23am

Post #2 of 40 (4795 views)
Shortcut
more 1 [In reply to] Can't Post

Bexlin
Rivendell

Sep 11 2014, 9:23am

Post #3 of 40 (4693 views)
Shortcut
more 2 [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by Silverlode on Sep 11 2014, 10:05am)

Bexlin
Rivendell

Sep 11 2014, 9:24am

Post #4 of 40 (4542 views)
Shortcut
more 4 [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by Silverlode on Sep 11 2014, 10:05am)

Bexlin
Rivendell

Sep 11 2014, 9:24am

Post #5 of 40 (4348 views)
Shortcut
another [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by Silverlode on Sep 11 2014, 10:06am)

Bexlin
Rivendell

Sep 11 2014, 9:25am

Post #6 of 40 (4277 views)
Shortcut
... [In reply to] Can't Post

(This post was edited by Silverlode on Sep 11 2014, 10:06am)

Pipe Dream
Gondor

Sep 11 2014, 9:48am

Post #7 of 40 (4141 views)
Shortcut
Cool. [In reply to] Can't Post

You have to upload them to a image hosting website and post the link to the pictures. What happened to "more 1" and did you skip "3", or is that all of the pics...because I do need "more". Wink

"There is a long road yet," said Gandalf. "But it is the last road," said Bilbo.

(This post was edited by Pipe Dream on Sep 11 2014, 9:48am)

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 11 2014, 10:06am

Post #8 of 40 (4088 views)
Shortcut
Sorry, but what annual event is this?// [In reply to] Can't Post

Fan of both books and movies; I am a lurker by nature though it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Appreciating Thranduil, thread by thread: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII
(Tis true: more appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies)

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A writing triangle with Avandel and Kerewyn)
Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 11 2014, 10:08am

Post #9 of 40 (4212 views)
Shortcut
*THUD* Squee!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ooh Pretty! Thanks so much!Heart

Fan of both books and movies; I am a lurker by nature though it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Appreciating Thranduil, thread by thread: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A writing triangle with Avandel and Kerewyn)
Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======

Silverlode
Forum Admin / Moderator

Sep 11 2014, 10:09am

Post #10 of 40 (4116 views)
Shortcut
Pics should now appear in messages [In reply to] Can't Post

Except for number 1, which seems to have no file attached, and the mysterious missing 3. The pictures were uploaded correctly, just not inserted as "inline" images. I've fixed that.

Silverlode

Want a LOTR Anniversary footer of your own? Get one here!

"Dark is the water of Kheled-zâram, and cold are the springs of Kibil-nâla, and fair were the many-pillared halls of Khazad-dûm in Elder Days before the fall of mighty kings beneath the stone."

Bexlin
Rivendell

Sep 11 2014, 10:14am

Post #11 of 40 (4533 views)
Shortcut
Sorry didn't attach the first time! [In reply to] Can't Post

Can the lovely mod do the same with this?

(This post was edited by Silverlode on Sep 11 2014, 11:06am)

dormouse
Half-elven

Sep 11 2014, 10:15am

Post #12 of 40 (4124 views)
Shortcut
Can't tell if you're joking or not.... [In reply to] Can't Post

But if you're not, the Annual is the first of the tie-in books for BotFA - at least, the British edition is called the Annual; in the US I think it has another title. Here it is:
Annual

...and that picture of Thranduil's a good'un, isn't it!

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 11 2014, 10:18am

Post #13 of 40 (4066 views)
Shortcut
Sadly, am not, and thanks much for enlightening [In reply to] Can't Post

this frog in the well. Had no idea the UK get such goodies first! And yes, much thudderly gush over the Thranduil one! Heart

=======

Peterthorn of Rohan
Rivendell

Sep 11 2014, 10:42am

Post #14 of 40 (4079 views)
Shortcut
Great! Any new info or spoilers from the annual? [In reply to] Can't Post

The Thranduil and Bilbo ones are especially excellent!

Bexlin
Rivendell

Sep 11 2014, 11:04am

Post #15 of 40 (4097 views)
Shortcut
Not not really, a few little touches.. [In reply to] Can't Post

About Radagast: He may be a powerful wizard, but he's undeniably quite an odd one. Even his magical staff is a bit peculiar and sometimes doesn't work the way it should!

About Thandruil: A fearsome warrior, he rides into battle atop an enormous elk, clad in white armour and wielding a sword forged from a single sweeping piece of metal.

And something we knew from the trailer: While men might use horses in battle, Dwarves are known to use armoured goats.

Silverlode
Forum Admin / Moderator

Sep 11 2014, 11:06am

Post #16 of 40 (4318 views)
Shortcut
Done. // [In reply to] Can't Post

Silverlode

Want a LOTR Anniversary footer of your own? Get one here!

"Dark is the water of Kheled-zâram, and cold are the springs of Kibil-nâla, and fair were the many-pillared halls of Khazad-dûm in Elder Days before the fall of mighty kings beneath the stone."

NoelGallagher
Rohan

Sep 11 2014, 11:31am

Post #17 of 40 (4271 views)
Shortcut
nice touch on Radagast [In reply to] Can't Post

what could it mean ?

He isnt able to use his staff anymore and gives it to Gandalf then ?Cool

Peterthorn of Rohan
Rivendell

Sep 11 2014, 11:55am

Post #18 of 40 (3991 views)
Shortcut
Anything about Dain or Bilbo? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks about the pics and info!;-)

Radagast-Aiwendil
Gondor

Sep 11 2014, 1:05pm

Post #19 of 40 (4045 views)
Shortcut
Sorry, but could you be more specific? The picture of Radagast seems to have disappeared... [In reply to] Can't Post

At least on my computer anyhow, but what you've written makes me want to see the pic very much!

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."-Gandalf

NoelGallagher
Rohan

Sep 11 2014, 2:00pm

Post #20 of 40 (3952 views)
Shortcut
Same here [In reply to] Can't Post

Cant see the Radagast pic either...

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Sep 11 2014, 2:09pm

Post #21 of 40 (4044 views)
Shortcut
For those who don't frequent the Thranduil Appreciation Thread [In reply to] Can't Post

Found there. Click for the much bigger source files

=======

Eruvandi
Tol Eressea

Sep 11 2014, 2:24pm

Post #22 of 40 (3885 views)
Shortcut
Wheeee! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thranduil pics everywhere! Woohoo! *THUD*Cool

"Home is behind the world ahead
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade"

Bexlin
Rivendell

Sep 11 2014, 2:42pm

Post #23 of 40 (3819 views)
Shortcut
No nothing new [In reply to] Can't Post

Bexlin
Rivendell

Sep 11 2014, 2:45pm

Post #24 of 40 (3913 views)
Shortcut
I didn't post a picture of Radagast (there isn't a new one) [In reply to] Can't Post

I only quoted some of the text from the book.

Avandel
Half-elven

Sep 11 2014, 2:47pm

Post #25 of 40 (3875 views)
Shortcut
Thank you - SQUEE OMG some dwarf action!! [In reply to] Can't Post

These "Annual" books seem to have some excellent art! Thanks so much for posting! LOL now will wait for HUGE versions of all Thorin + dwarf pics to make their way around the 'net. And of course will be buying the book to add to the collection.

Hó , Það sé ég föður minn
Hó , Það sé ég móður mína, og Hó, Það sé ég bræður mínir og systur mínar
Hó , Það sé ég mitt fólk aftur í byrjun
Hó, gera Þeir kalla til mín, og bjóða mér að taka minn stað meðal þeirra í sölum Valhallar
Hvar hugrakkir mun lifa að eilífu

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.