Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Exact length of TH: DOS SEE

TheHutt
Rohan

Aug 29, 9:43pm

Views: 2237
Shortcut
Exact length of TH: DOS SEE Can't Post

... is 186:38 Min.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Booklet - Custom Booklet Project

Subject User Time
Exact length of TH: DOS SEE TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Aug 29, 9:43pm
    3 HOURS ...6:38 minutes! YIPPIE!// Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 29, 10:00pm
    Maybe it's silly... Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Aug 29, 10:47pm
        I'm with ya. :) Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Aug 29, 11:23pm
        I totally agree. BalrogTrainer Send a private message to BalrogTrainer Aug 30, 12:34am
            agreed! MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Aug 30, 1:49am
                I thought I was the only one. Glad I'm not! DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Aug 30, 2:58am
                Yeah, needs more Mirkwood! Lurker in the Mirk Send a private message to Lurker in the Mirk Aug 30, 3:33am
        I feel just the same.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Aug 30, 6:23am
        I prefer them to get better... longer is a bonus :) adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Sep 1, 9:35am
    How long was the theatrical cut? sycorax82 Send a private message to sycorax82 Aug 29, 11:33pm
        161 minutes.// Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Aug 29, 11:38pm
        To be precise... DjU Send a private message to DjU Aug 30, 2:09am
    If BOTFA EE holds true to the pattern Annatar598 Send a private message to Annatar598 Aug 30, 6:36am
        Well SafeUnderHill Aug 30, 8:59am
            Still burgahobbit Send a private message to burgahobbit Aug 30, 12:03pm
    Woot woot! *happy dance* // Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Aug 30, 7:16pm
    how long do we have to wait for it Rickster Send a private message to Rickster Aug 30, 9:23pm
        Two more months BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 30, 9:52pm
            Than it is almost winter ? Rickster Send a private message to Rickster Aug 30, 10:44pm
                Or even December 2015 TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Aug 31, 12:10am
                    "Looking into Bomby's Personal Palantir.."? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 31, 7:23am
    Sounds great! // cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Sep 2, 11:42am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.