Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Definitely Thranduil FTW

Lurker in the Mirk
Grey Havens

Aug 27, 2:14am

Views: 310
Shortcut
Definitely Thranduil FTW [In reply to] Can't Post

*ahem* As analysed in the Thranduil's Weapons and Fighting Style thread, Thranduil is just too BADASS not to take top honours. Juust... no surfy Leggy stunts please.Frown His gravitas is just too elegant for that Tongue

I'm a lurker. Fan of both books and movies; it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Heart Appreciating Thranduil, thread by thread: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI
(Tis true! More appreciation threads for Thranduil exist than ME movies)

Laugh Thrall Wars!: What business do Elves, Dwarves or Men(?) have with drooling thralls, yea, with smartphones in tow, unto the slopes of Erebor? ... oh, yes, the Hobbit's lingering in some shadows, ever ready to swoop to the hairy rescue. Take cover if you dare!. (A tag-team fanfic with Avandel and Kerewyn)
Teh partsies: Prologue (aka the 'tater-mash of whatever came before), two, three, three-appendix: An Unexpected Flashback, four, five (new, posted 20 August)

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBotFA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk

Subject User Time
Apparently, Elves Are The Ninjas of Middle Earth? Who will be the ultimate Ninja...lol... Girdle of Melian Send a private message to Girdle of Melian Aug 26, 6:43pm
    I'm rooting for Thranduil VValar Send a private message to VValar Aug 26, 7:08pm
        Pretty much what he said Kilidoescartwheels Send a private message to Kilidoescartwheels Aug 26, 8:21pm
    Thranduil! elf-lady Send a private message to elf-lady Aug 26, 8:21pm
    Thranduil Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Aug 26, 11:30pm
        .. Faleel Send a private message to Faleel Aug 27, 2:01am
        Here's my take on it... Girdle of Melian Send a private message to Girdle of Melian Aug 27, 6:33am
    IMO re the elves, Thranduil is uber-cool Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Aug 27, 1:56am
    Definitely Thranduil FTW Lurker in the Mirk Send a private message to Lurker in the Mirk Aug 27, 2:14am
        CAN a BOY?.... JUMP into this GIRL.... thread? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 27, 6:25am
            Sure a Boy can jump in VValar Send a private message to VValar Aug 27, 9:52am
            Trouble LOL Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Aug 27, 5:01pm
                Your collage was missing something... Kilidoescartwheels Send a private message to Kilidoescartwheels Aug 28, 5:11pm
    No idea what a ninja is - apart from a turtle ;-) dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Aug 27, 8:06am
    Thranduil, please! Elarie Send a private message to Elarie Aug 27, 12:06pm
        We understand Elarie Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Aug 27, 5:09pm
        Lol...why no sword fighting for Galadriel and how about Elrond? Girdle of Melian Send a private message to Girdle of Melian Aug 27, 7:46pm
            Galadriel's power Elarie Send a private message to Elarie Aug 27, 8:28pm
                I like your thinking, Elarie! Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Aug 27, 8:42pm
                Hmmm.... Girdle of Melian Send a private message to Girdle of Melian Aug 28, 6:20am
                    Galadriel fighting Elarie Send a private message to Elarie Aug 28, 11:24am
                Galadriel has no sword. Galadriel needs no sword. Kilidoescartwheels Send a private message to Kilidoescartwheels Aug 28, 5:13pm
    The Elf you never see. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Aug 27, 1:56pm
        I've often seen him.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Aug 27, 2:59pm
            Yes, but... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Aug 27, 3:27pm
                Good one! dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Aug 27, 3:59pm
                    Frankly... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Aug 27, 4:59pm
                DStone? No WONDER you are.. "Half-Eleven" Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Aug 27, 5:05pm
    Feel it's going to be Thranduil going all ninja. Glassary Send a private message to Glassary Aug 28, 1:29am
    While I wouldn't... BalrogTrainer Send a private message to BalrogTrainer Aug 30, 12:45am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.