Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
Congratulations! //

BlackFox
Tol Eressea

Aug 26, 3:33pm

Views: 59
Shortcut
Congratulations! // [In reply to] Can't Post

To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
- William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

Subject User Time
Title Contest: Round XII DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 21, 10:38pm
    This should be called "Legolas the otherworldly. Fortunes told by ME's most psychic elf!" DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Aug 21, 11:01pm
    Ah... Ah....Ah... Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui Aug 22, 12:14am
    Orlando Bloom finds a brilliant solution to the "zombie eyes" / contact lenses problem. // Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Aug 22, 12:38am
    Legolas abandons maps altogether and tries the "There's no place like home" method instead. // Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Aug 22, 1:02am
        Haha good one DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Aug 22, 1:44am
        Uh, are Forum Administrators allowed to Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 22, 2:29am
        Well done Silverlode, you are the winner! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 26, 8:35am
            Yay! Thanks Daniel! Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Aug 27, 3:13am
                Uh, are Forum Administrators allowed to Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 27, 1:16pm
                    You're looking in the wrong manual. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Aug 27, 10:13pm
                        Oops! I thought that might be you Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 28, 1:06am
        Congratulations! // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 26, 3:33pm
    Legolas accidentally blinks in his attempted selfie. Or should I say elfie. Name Send a private message to Name Aug 22, 1:33am
    Legolas: That bloody naked dwarf EE scene *does* exist...*gasp* // cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Aug 22, 2:22am
    I'm seeing here, I'm seeing here! I don't need no damn palantir! // Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Aug 22, 2:23am
    No, a little more to the right. Now..now down just a bit. Yeah. Yeah, that's it.(sigh) Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Aug 22, 5:23am
    "I see a city in the clouds. Han! Leia! ...Wait, what?!" zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Aug 22, 5:28am
    "The card you drew was...the Jack of Diamonds!" // Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Aug 22, 1:43pm
    "Dwarves! Why did it have to be Dwarves?" / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Aug 22, 1:46pm
    Ouch!....I sure hope my stunt double is OK... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Aug 22, 2:15pm
    The Council of Elrond was the worst time to get diarrhea. / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 22, 2:32pm
    The worse the headache grew, the more Legolas regretted having that extra glass of wine the night before. BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 22, 2:47pm
    "Keen are the nostrils of the elves," said Stomper. // sador Send a private message to sador Aug 22, 3:20pm
    Oooommmm.... // Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Aug 22, 5:01pm
    Nope, everything's still washed-out yellow. Harold.of.Whoa Send a private message to Harold.of.Whoa Aug 23, 3:42am
    As Legolas takes his seat, the Council of Elrond is introduced to the Dwarves' latest "marvelous and magical toy", the whoopee cushion // Loresilme Send a private message to Loresilme Aug 23, 2:30pm
    [As Elrond does his epic speech, concluding with "One of you, must do this...." FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Aug 23, 3:52pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.