Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Trying harder this time...

Rembrethil
Grey Havens

Aug 23, 7:22pm

Views: 144
Shortcut
Trying harder this time... [In reply to] Can't Post

1.b
2.c
3.a
4.b
5.c
6.True
7.False
8. False
9. True
10.False
11.d
12.c
13.b

.[Ori]
[Bifur] [Dwalin] [Balin] [Thorin]
[Kili] [Fili] [Nori] [Bofur] [Gloin] [Oin] [Bombur] [Dori]

Call me Rem, and remember, not all who ramble are lost...Uh...where was I?

Subject User Time
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug QUIZ - Round 2 BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 23, 3:55pm
    Well Kim Send a private message to Kim Aug 23, 5:23pm
    Round 2... Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Aug 23, 5:34pm
        #13 - yes, inside the armory // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 23, 5:53pm
    Here is my lacklustre attempt! emre43 Send a private message to emre43 Aug 23, 7:10pm
    Trying harder this time... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Aug 23, 7:22pm
    answers (let's hope I do better this time) Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Aug 24, 5:45am
        Bonus exercise - yes, the barrels are stacked as they were when the dwarves first got into them in the cellars // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 24, 8:30am
    I might need to watch this section more carefully... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 24, 2:31pm
    My answers for round 2... Willow353 Send a private message to Willow353 Aug 25, 9:11am
    There's still time to give the quiz a try, should anyone else feel like doing so BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 25, 1:43pm
    I fail again and again....but I can't stop! joec_34 Send a private message to joec_34 Aug 25, 4:30pm
        #6 is a true or false question BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 25, 4:42pm
        missed the edit window... joec_34 Send a private message to joec_34 Aug 25, 4:47pm
    we are not that bored Rickster Send a private message to Rickster Aug 25, 6:48pm
        You're most welcome to ignore these threads. // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 25, 6:58pm
    Correct answers BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 26, 3:35pm
        Results BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 26, 3:36pm
            Scores after two rounds BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 26, 3:37pm
                OK, maintaining my spot in the top 5 Kim Send a private message to Kim Aug 27, 3:24am
        And this is the point where I confess Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Aug 26, 4:15pm
            Ha! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 26, 5:36pm
        So I guess I was a bit late Kilidoescartwheels Send a private message to Kilidoescartwheels Aug 26, 5:13pm
            No worries BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 26, 5:29pm
                Scores after two rounds - REVISED BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Aug 26, 5:41pm
                    D'oh! Kim Send a private message to Kim Aug 27, 3:27am
    My 13 answers Kilidoescartwheels Send a private message to Kilidoescartwheels Aug 26, 5:11pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.