Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
I suppose so...

Poll: YA books
The Fault in our Stars
Hunger Games
Divergent
Mortal Instruments
Matched
Twilight
Halo
View Results (29 votes)

Rembrethil
Grey Havens

Jul 30, 1:05pm

Views: 97
Shortcut
I suppose so... [In reply to] Can't Post

To each their own. I will freely admit that she has an interesting story idea, but I thoroughly dislike her literary execution, and I'll never use her Hunger Games books as a guide to better writing skills.

Subject User Time
YA books DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Jul 25, 11:39pm
    None of the above. Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jul 26, 12:11am
        I did attempt the Ranger's Apprentice series DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Jul 26, 12:49am
        Me too Name Send a private message to Name Jul 26, 11:58pm
        Ah, yes! Oppel Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Jul 27, 12:34am
        Me too! arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Jul 27, 5:17pm
    Other Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 26, 12:20am
        I have read the first two Prydain books DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Jul 26, 12:47am
    I take from your question Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 26, 2:40am
        Thank you! DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Jul 26, 2:45am
    None of the above BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 26, 8:16am
        Ditto Elanor of Rohan Send a private message to Elanor of Rohan Jul 26, 12:32pm
    I've read and enjoyed YA novels, but none that you listed. Sorry :P zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 9:15am
        The Outsiders was one of those books we had to read at school Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 26, 10:59am
            Whew! zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 27, 6:28am
                Well Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 27, 7:52am
                    Hahaha! zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 27, 1:07pm
                        Let's get together and make Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 27, 6:19pm
                            And thus was born Starabia Productions! :D // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 28, 4:52am
            Another Outsiders fan here Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Aug 2, 1:27pm
    Other Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 26, 10:47am
    Tried... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 26, 10:51am
        Agreed, Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 26, 8:24pm
    some recommendations for good YA fantasy Annael Send a private message to Annael Jul 26, 2:20pm
        L'Engle has written other YA novels, as well. Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jul 26, 2:35pm
        I loved a Wrinkle in Time. One of my Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Jul 27, 12:39am
        Also "The Dark is Rising" series. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jul 28, 7:13pm
        My favorite Madeline L'Engle book Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Aug 2, 1:33pm
            My sister adored this book DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Aug 3, 4:58am
                Clearly Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Aug 3, 11:34am
                    Thank You! DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Aug 3, 3:12pm
    Loved Hunger Games IdrilLalaith Send a private message to IdrilLalaith Jul 26, 7:56pm
        Jane Eyre is a masterpiece! DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Jul 26, 10:46pm
            It certainly is IdrilLalaith Send a private message to IdrilLalaith Jul 27, 6:12am
    I think the Jungle Books (not the Disney) and the original Bambi Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Jul 27, 12:47am
    Does book on tape (/disc) count? joec_34 Send a private message to joec_34 Jul 28, 8:01pm
        Oh I totally agree! DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Jul 29, 3:24am
            It's funny IdrilLalaith Send a private message to IdrilLalaith Jul 29, 4:56am
                Maybe it was the book on tape thing that threw me off joec_34 Send a private message to joec_34 Jul 29, 12:54pm
                    I liked it myself because the writing style was used for a reaosn. DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Jul 29, 1:15pm
                        I read the first chapter, but couldn't go further.. Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 29, 4:13pm
                            That makes sense IdrilLalaith Send a private message to IdrilLalaith Jul 30, 4:05am
                                I suppose so... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 30, 1:05pm
                                    Definitely IdrilLalaith Send a private message to IdrilLalaith Aug 1, 4:33am
    None of the above... Donry Send a private message to Donry Jul 29, 5:45pm
    The last YA book i read was sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Aug 1, 11:06am
        Ha! IdrilLalaith Send a private message to IdrilLalaith Aug 2, 5:25am
    Not really my cup of tea dubulous Send a private message to dubulous Aug 2, 7:00pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.