Posted something in TH forum

Cirashala
Valinor

Jul 28 2014, 10:01pm

Post #1 of 2 (515 views)
Shortcut
Posted something in TH forum Can't Post

but it's ending up here now Smile

Is anyone else experiencing technical difficulties with viewing the teaser trailer? I couldn't seem to view it (after seeing it a little bit earlier) and kept getting error messages, both on TORn's home page and on youtube. Funnily enough, I couldn't view ANY youtube videos, no matter how unrelated they were to TH.

Does anyone with more technical expertise than I have a solution? Any way I can maybe use an international (English speaking) site to view it? Or is this issue happening with everyone, and is youtube's problem? Or is it a problem with my computer only?

Any help would be appreciated- it sucks to only see it a couple times before it's suddenly unavailable Unsure I haven't yet gotten to freeze each frame and analyze it thoroughly lol Angelic

Magpie
Immortal

Jul 28 2014, 10:07pm

Post #2 of 2 (509 views)
Shortcut
the Home Page's video is playing for me [In reply to] Can't Post

You might try restarting your computer (assuming you're using a computer and not a phone or something).

LOTR soundtrack website ~ magpie avatar gallery
TORn History Mathom-house ~ Torn Image Posting Guide

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.