Amazing fan fic of Azogs daughter.....

boldog
Rohan

Jul 16 2014, 10:02am

Post #1 of 6 (9966 views)
Shortcut
Amazing fan fic of Azogs daughter..... Can't Post

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9926540/1/Shadow-of-the-Moon

This is really a beautiful story that combines lore and actual movieverse all into one, with obvious added aspects by the author. If you are an orc lover like me, Or just another Tolkien geek, this will be a good read. And its not even finished yet!!Smile

I believe that Azog and Bolg are possibly the only two orcs who may be an exception to the typical evil nature of an orc. Azog had brought up his son, well enough that he actually acknowledges him as his own son. That is a first for any orc. And Bolg sets out to march upon Erebor in vengeance of his fathers death. How many orcs will Try and avenge another dead orc? Most will just forget about the dead one. This gives me hope that Orcs, have some traits of good in them, even if it is small aspects.

DaughterofLaketown
Gondor

Jul 18 2014, 1:06am

Post #2 of 6 (9825 views)
Shortcut
Azog has a daughter? [In reply to] Can't Post

It is odd someone would write such a story.

BlackFox
Half-elven

Jul 18 2014, 8:59am

Post #3 of 6 (9816 views)
Shortcut
Oh, trust me, much weirder fan fic has been written. [In reply to] Can't Post

*Much* weirder.

“Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” - Henry David Thoreau

Arannir
Valinor

Jul 18 2014, 9:05am

Post #4 of 6 (9828 views)
Shortcut
Since... [In reply to] Can't Post

... I came across a story that had Legolas expecting a child from Aragorn, nothing faces me anymore when it comes to fanficiton LaughPirate

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at." J.R.R. Tolkien

We all have our hearts and minds one way or another invested in these books and movies. So we all mind and should show the necessary respect.

Rembrethil
Tol Eressea

Jul 20 2014, 2:23am

Post #5 of 6 (9807 views)
Shortcut
Oh...... [In reply to] Can't Post

I cannot un-see this post.Shocked My life will never be the same!!! Where is mental memory sanitiser when you need it!?

Call me Rem, and remember, not all who ramble are lost...Uh...where was I?

sevilodorf
Tol Eressea

Jul 24 2014, 12:20pm

Post #6 of 6 (9879 views)
Shortcut
And then there was one about [In reply to] Can't Post

A huorn and Gimli. That's one I'd like to erase from my mind

Fourth Age Adventures at the Inn of the Burping Troll http://burpingtroll.com
Home of TheOneRing.net Best FanFic stories of 2005 and 2006 "The Last Grey Ship" and "Ashes, East Wind, Hope That Rises" by Erin Rua

(Found in Mathoms, LOTR Tales Untold)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.