Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Great one :D

Arannir
Valinor

Jul 24, 7:36am

Views: 244
Shortcut
Great one :D [In reply to] Can't Post

But you forgot Legolas holding on to Smaug's tail! Evil

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at." J.R.R. Tolkien

We all have our hearts and minds one way or another invested in these books and movies. So we all mind and should show the necessary respect.

Subject User Time
First Poster released Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 23, 5:01pm
    Best Hobbit poster yet. anthonyroy Send a private message to anthonyroy Jul 23, 5:02pm
    I HAVE THREE WORDS tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jul 23, 5:03pm
        Censorship!! tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jul 24, 10:23pm
            Not ok. Name Send a private message to Name Jul 24, 11:56pm
            On a family-friendly forum ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 25, 6:12am
                Fair enough. tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jul 25, 4:40pm
    Stupendous! Marvelous! Tyrannical! Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Jul 23, 5:03pm
    That's amazing!!!!! Name Send a private message to Name Jul 23, 5:04pm
        Certainly is... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Jul 23, 5:24pm
            Will look very different in the movie... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 23, 5:30pm
            Ha! My thought too... Riven Delve Send a private message to Riven Delve Jul 23, 5:42pm
    Gah, you beat me to it! Sebastian the Hedgehog Send a private message to Sebastian the Hedgehog Jul 23, 5:07pm
    Wow Kim Send a private message to Kim Jul 23, 5:07pm
    Oh look, teal and orange! AshNazg Send a private message to AshNazg Jul 23, 5:08pm
    Takes my breath away. Taurious Send a private message to Taurious Jul 23, 5:11pm
    Wow Beorn's Bees Send a private message to Beorn's Bees Jul 23, 5:11pm
    Fantastic! // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 23, 5:12pm
    I just shrieked like a little girl! // Turnip Head Send a private message to Turnip Head Jul 23, 5:13pm
    The caption Taurious Send a private message to Taurious Jul 23, 5:14pm
        I like "defining" AshNazg Send a private message to AshNazg Jul 23, 11:56pm
    Stunning QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 23, 5:16pm
    Indefinite epicness! TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Jul 23, 5:16pm
    FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY! The Grey Pilgrim Send a private message to The Grey Pilgrim Jul 23, 5:21pm
    OMG IT'S AMAZING!! LordotRings93 Send a private message to LordotRings93 Jul 23, 5:24pm
    Awesome MechaGodzilla Send a private message to MechaGodzilla Jul 23, 5:24pm
    Wow! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 23, 5:40pm
    Hobbit Gandy Send a private message to Gandy Jul 23, 5:46pm
        Yep Imladris18 Send a private message to Imladris18 Jul 23, 5:58pm
    Thank you for posting this. Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Jul 23, 5:49pm
    Excitement isn't the word. Farficom Send a private message to Farficom Jul 23, 5:58pm
    AWESOME!!! and surprisingly close to a recent fan made one.... adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 23, 6:00pm
        hm NoelGallagher Send a private message to NoelGallagher Jul 23, 6:03pm
            Understandable, it's slightly odd to see Bard as the main character, but it work fantastically as an image.... adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 23, 6:16pm
                if pj wanted Smaug Elanor of Rohan Send a private message to Elanor of Rohan Jul 23, 7:57pm
                    Totally agree. Just to none book folk it may seem slightly odd. adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 23, 9:41pm
            Don't worry about that, this isn't THE official poster AshNazg Send a private message to AshNazg Jul 23, 11:47pm
                LOL stop..... Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jul 24, 1:42am
                    As long as it's better than the TTT floating head disaster! adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 24, 11:37am
                        *patiently waits for DoS floating heads poster* Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Jul 24, 12:35pm
                            For floating heads... TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Jul 24, 12:38pm
                                I love the floating heads. Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Jul 24, 12:58pm
                                    I dislike the TTT one... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 24, 1:01pm
                                    I love that Two Towers poster as well Name Send a private message to Name Jul 24, 1:19pm
    Amazing! Smaug looks terrifying. I was quivering in my boots (excuse the pun for Bard there)! However... FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Jul 23, 6:01pm
        Well, not really greenbalrog Send a private message to greenbalrog Jul 23, 6:07pm
            probably NoelGallagher Send a private message to NoelGallagher Jul 23, 6:09pm
                Haha, indeed FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Jul 23, 6:12pm
                It's a highly stylised movie poster though adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 23, 6:19pm
                    I am merely jesting.// FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Jul 23, 6:53pm
                        But Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jul 23, 7:12pm
                            Fair enough. FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Jul 23, 7:38pm
                                Sigh - SDCC Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jul 23, 7:56pm
            True. After all it is a 75~or~odd-year old book. FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Jul 23, 6:10pm
    Absolutely Incredible! FoFo64 Send a private message to FoFo64 Jul 23, 6:10pm
        I think that the teaser will be shown at Comic-Con.// FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Jul 23, 6:13pm
            Excellent! If so I cannot wait! FoFo64 Send a private message to FoFo64 Jul 23, 6:30pm
                Me neither - I am very excited!// FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Jul 23, 7:39pm
    oh Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Jul 23, 6:14pm
    Incredible! Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Jul 23, 6:16pm
    I'm hoping NamoMandos Jul 23, 6:24pm
        Actually that's exactly what I think will happen! Name Send a private message to Name Jul 23, 6:29pm
        I hope so too. Carne Send a private message to Carne Jul 23, 6:37pm
    I love the fact Simon Send a private message to Simon Jul 23, 6:27pm
    I had whined about wanting a "juicy" image Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jul 23, 6:49pm
    *runs around squee-ing and jumping up and down with excitement* Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Jul 23, 7:02pm
    Wohoooo! kilifili Send a private message to kilifili Jul 23, 7:10pm
    This literally took my breath away. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 23, 7:14pm
    Amazing! aifeme Send a private message to aifeme Jul 23, 7:17pm
    Oh my ears and whiskers! dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 23, 7:21pm
        Thanks for posting this. Noria Send a private message to Noria Jul 23, 7:23pm
        Izz it OKAAAAAY to Drooooll NOW? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jul 23, 7:24pm
    Cool poster... // Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Jul 23, 7:25pm
    Such a positive response here and such a negative one elsewhere AshNazg Send a private message to AshNazg Jul 23, 9:19pm
        At this point... tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jul 23, 9:25pm
        I don't even take people like that seriously LordotRings93 Send a private message to LordotRings93 Jul 23, 9:40pm
            Agreed Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jul 23, 11:19pm
        However... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 23, 9:43pm
        yawn re the "haters" - *grin* Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jul 23, 10:50pm
            nice post there. // adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 24, 11:41am
    Comic Con Exclusive? Faramir5 Send a private message to Faramir5 Jul 23, 9:23pm
        I don't know... tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jul 23, 9:25pm
        Probably not CC exclusive LordotRings93 Send a private message to LordotRings93 Jul 23, 9:33pm
    OMG! Squeeeeeeeeeeee ~Medieval Soul Send a private message to ~Medieval Soul Jul 23, 10:42pm
    Fantastic Poster TheSexyBeard Send a private message to TheSexyBeard Jul 23, 10:56pm
        I don't think he's flying. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 23, 11:58pm
            I wonder if he damages his wing? AshNazg Send a private message to AshNazg Jul 24, 12:44am
                "I used to be a flying menace once, until I took an arrow to a wing." Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 24, 1:27am
                    *snert* Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Jul 24, 7:00pm
                    *Skyrimshot* / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Jul 24, 9:06pm
            That's what it looks like to me.... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Jul 24, 6:33am
                Mithril support beams? / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 24, 7:17pm
    Meh KeenObserver Send a private message to KeenObserver Jul 23, 11:27pm
        Meh?! Here's a video of my reaction AshNazg Send a private message to AshNazg Jul 23, 11:39pm
            LOL! KeenObserver Send a private message to KeenObserver Jul 24, 12:03am
                Does this do anything for you? AshNazg Send a private message to AshNazg Jul 24, 12:06am
                    *Grins and nods* KeenObserver Send a private message to KeenObserver Jul 24, 12:12am
            HOLD on? THAT izz ....Bomby in YOUR Video? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jul 24, 2:26am
                "(bomby UNLEASHED)" KeenObserver Send a private message to KeenObserver Jul 24, 10:17am
    Thanks so much! Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Jul 23, 11:59pm
    I feel left out... Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Jul 24, 12:08am
        I was in the corner first, but there's room for two KeenObserver Send a private message to KeenObserver Jul 24, 12:22am
        Yeah but it's Comic Con Name Send a private message to Name Jul 24, 2:09am
        You're not alone... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Jul 24, 6:37am
            Edit Fleuz Send a private message to Fleuz Jul 24, 7:13am
                Great one :D Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 24, 7:36am
    PERFECT!!! Yay! :) // Nira Send a private message to Nira Jul 24, 12:40am
    Love it! cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Jul 24, 5:07am
    All I can say is Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Jul 24, 6:25am
    By far the best poster yet, both trilogies included // dubulous Send a private message to dubulous Jul 24, 8:17am
    Apparently this poster contains spoilers... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 24, 10:47am
        I think it is the kind of spoiler totally fine to use. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 24, 11:27am
        Well ... how did she find out ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 24, 11:38am
        ll, no offence, but surely even to non book readers that was inevitable!? adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 24, 11:38am
            She thought Kili or Bain might do it QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 24, 11:41am
                True, but then again - the poster is just another one of those hints and no definate answer or spoiler. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 24, 11:47am
                If logic suggests that it may not be Bard.. Bofur01 Send a private message to Bofur01 Jul 24, 11:55am
                    I don't know... That's not really my point QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 24, 2:26pm
                        It's ok Name Send a private message to Name Jul 24, 2:47pm
        Wait... Lindele Send a private message to Lindele Jul 24, 9:29pm
    A few points Noria Send a private message to Noria Jul 24, 12:46pm
    Not bad... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jul 24, 6:45pm
    Poster RachellovesLOTR Send a private message to RachellovesLOTR Jul 25, 4:18pm
        Yes. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 25, 4:23pm
        Here's what PJ had to say about it: DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 25, 4:27pm
            *whispers* grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Jul 25, 7:58pm
                "The Title of the Extra Definite Article" // Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 25, 8:28pm
    My brain just exploded! *twitch* // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Jul 25, 7:54pm
    Easily the best Hobbit or LOTR one sheet ever Nolane Send a private message to Nolane Jul 25, 8:55pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.