Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Clickable linkie

Starling
Valinor

Jul 24, 7:24am

Views: 148
Shortcut
Clickable linkie [In reply to] Can't Post

Here.
Smile

Subject User Time
Do you have a personal anthem/theme song? (A music thread of sorts) zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 24, 6:57am
    In case you aren't familiar with the song or if you've never paid attention to the lyrics zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 24, 7:16am
        Clickable linkie Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 24, 7:24am
            Thank you kindly :) // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 24, 7:48am
    I have loads Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 24, 7:22am
        Ooh, yes! zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 24, 7:51am
    what a great question Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Jul 24, 11:37am
        Definitely zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 7:16am
    folksong learned at camp sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Jul 24, 12:13pm
        Ooh, I love that! Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jul 24, 11:21pm
            Please let me know if you do sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Jul 25, 12:29am
                No luck yet, but Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jul 25, 12:28pm
                    Uhhhh.... sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Jul 29, 12:29am
        Oh, I love this! // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 7:19am
    Maybe... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jul 24, 1:51pm
        Aww, so very Hobbity! zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 7:23am
    not in general but at times Annael Send a private message to Annael Jul 24, 3:53pm
        I love her voice. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jul 25, 1:05am
        :( it said invalid entry :( zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 7:30am
            Here you go Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 26, 7:40am
                Thanks yet again, Starling :) // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 7:46am
                    I may be useless with photos, Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 26, 8:08am
                        I Can See Clearly Now - one of my favorites! zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 8:50am
        Wow! That's awesome, Annael! // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 7:49am
    Goody Two Shoes by Adam Ant Kim Send a private message to Kim Jul 24, 3:59pm
        Haha! That fits me as well :D // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 7:32am
    "I Won't Back Down" Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 24, 5:08pm
        That's a good one, very anthemic! // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 7:35am
    Hmmmm....maybe "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jul 24, 11:15pm
        I don't know many of these zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 7:39am
    Mine is Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Jul 24, 11:45pm
        Great choice! // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 7:40am
    Mine is more of a playlist for different situations... Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jul 25, 12:18am
        Wonderful list! zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 7:57am
            Yes, Seasons of Love is another one I listen to on occasion Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jul 26, 1:19pm
                Your hubby sounds like a keeper :) zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 27, 6:05am
    What a great post! It's something Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Jul 25, 3:59am
        Beautiful, truly beautiful! // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 8:00am
    Yarrr. Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jul 25, 4:42am
        Aack! I'm getting seasick! Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Jul 25, 4:54am
        Impressive! zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 26, 8:06am
            Well, what did you expect in an opera? Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Jul 26, 10:07pm
                *snert* I missed this earlier. Good one :) // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 29, 7:26am
    At least two. Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Jul 28, 3:27pm
        Ooh, yes! zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 29, 7:23am
    It really depends on what mood I'm in but.... Cuwen Maegmacil Send a private message to Cuwen Maegmacil Jul 28, 7:03pm
        Yes! zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jul 29, 7:21am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.