Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
I write mostly fiction,

Poll: Do you write?
Yes, It is my professional vocation.
It is not my vocation, but I have finished at least one major project.
I'm still actively working on my first project.
I mostly dabble, but I hope to finish...someday...
I did before, but not much any more.
No, but I'd like to find time for a few ideas I have.
No, I can't write,
I write Non-fiction (Explain below)
I write Fiction (Explain below)
I write Poetry or Music. (Explain below)
I write something other than Prose or Poetry, (Explain below)
View Results (77 votes)

Aunt Dora Baggins
Half-elven

Jul 24, 4:05am

Views: 123
Shortcut
I write mostly fiction, [In reply to] Can't Post

though I have also done a book on prayer journaling and a middle-grade book on Nathan Hale and John Andre. I've self-published about a dozen books, both e-books and paperbacks and hardbacks, on amazon and lulu. I don't sell many, but I love having nice copies of the stories I've spent a lifetime writing. I love going back and reading them, which is the whole point, really. :-)

Subject User Time
Do you write? Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 22, 1:54am
    I write Hobbit fan fiction for now Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Jul 22, 2:24am
        Wow!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 22, 12:41pm
            I sometimes rhyme Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Jul 22, 5:35pm
                That sounds good. Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 24, 5:27pm
            Rem, your poem The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Jul 23, 9:41pm
    Writing well is an important skill for anyone. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Jul 22, 5:51am
        Oh, most definitely! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 22, 12:35pm
        I'm surprised Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 22, 7:29pm
            Fan fiction, mostly... Queen of Erebor Send a private message to Queen of Erebor Jul 22, 10:19pm
                I agree... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 24, 6:34pm
        You are so right, Elizabeth, The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Jul 23, 9:45pm
    I do... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 22, 7:35am
        Yeah, I understand that... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 22, 12:43pm
    I write fiction Angharad73 Send a private message to Angharad73 Jul 22, 8:52am
        Nice!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 22, 12:45pm
    Yes, I write a lot. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 22, 12:44pm
        Ah! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 22, 12:49pm
        Whoa! Congratulations! Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Jul 22, 5:42pm
    I do BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 22, 12:46pm
        I hear you... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 22, 1:23pm
            Oh no, now you're giving me too much credit BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 22, 4:11pm
                Ah.... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 24, 5:14pm
                    Because it is! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 24, 8:10pm
    I write for mental / emotional well being mostly. Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Jul 22, 1:08pm
        Writing can be very cathartic Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 22, 1:36pm
            I was just telling someone that I should do the same. Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Jul 22, 6:03pm
        It's necessary to shut up that internal editor Annael Send a private message to Annael Jul 22, 2:43pm
            I'm hoping Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Jul 22, 6:08pm
    I started writing during my oldest daughter's Junior year Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jul 22, 1:36pm
        Those ideas come from nowhere, right? Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 22, 1:41pm
            Sometimes they do. Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Jul 22, 2:02pm
    Non-fiction published author Annael Send a private message to Annael Jul 22, 2:38pm
        Interesting Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 24, 5:07pm
            well . . . . Annael Send a private message to Annael Jul 24, 7:36pm
    I write meeting notes dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Jul 22, 3:59pm
        Notes. Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 24, 5:10pm
            I learned "Briefhand" in high school. dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Jul 25, 3:00am
                Ah.... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 26, 8:30pm
                    The "secret" dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Jul 27, 2:57am
                        Ah, yes... the wonders of short-term memory... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 29, 2:24pm
    Writing is a large part of my job Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 22, 7:26pm
        Congratulations for finishing!!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 24, 6:22pm
            Not really. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 24, 7:19pm
                Ah, well. Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 26, 8:31pm
    It's been about a year, I think, since The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Jul 23, 9:14pm
        Poets are special people... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 24, 6:39pm
            Why thank you, Rem The Grey Elf Send a private message to The Grey Elf Jul 24, 6:53pm
    I write but not consistently DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Jul 23, 10:24pm
        From what I gather... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 26, 8:36pm
    I write fiction Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Jul 24, 12:19am
        It's good to get back... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 26, 4:30pm
        I get that feeling too... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 26, 8:40pm
    I write mostly fiction, Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jul 24, 4:05am
        Yes... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 26, 8:42pm
    much writing Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Jul 24, 11:50am
    Poetry, academic papers, kids' stories, outlines for longer work... Arandiel Send a private message to Arandiel Jul 25, 5:29pm
        I know the feeling. Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 26, 8:28pm
    Yes, but not published yet Kilidoescartwheels Send a private message to Kilidoescartwheels Jul 28, 4:25pm
        Awesome!!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 29, 2:26pm
            Feels pretty good Kilidoescartwheels Send a private message to Kilidoescartwheels Jul 30, 12:19am
    i used to.... theodwyn Send a private message to theodwyn Aug 2, 12:16am
        I hope that time and circumstances will allow you to do so... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Aug 3, 7:30pm
            yes! theodwyn Send a private message to theodwyn Aug 6, 9:11pm
    Voted a few cos it's a conundrum for me Lurker in the Mirk Send a private message to Lurker in the Mirk Aug 12, 5:35am
    I mostly dabble with fan fiction...does that count? Cuwen Maegmacil Send a private message to Cuwen Maegmacil Aug 17, 11:57pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.