Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I have enjoyed the music

Ham_Sammy
Grey Havens

Jul 21, 1:47am

Views: 194
Shortcut
I have enjoyed the music [In reply to] Can't Post

very much so in both films.

Thank you for your questions, now go sod off and do something useful - Martin Freeman Twitter chat 3/1/13

Subject User Time
The music isn't up to par haarp Send a private message to haarp Jul 20, 1:04pm
    In my opinion... tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Jul 20, 1:08pm
        Meaning that the orchestration is wrong... TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Jul 20, 1:22pm
            Nothing to do with orchestration Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Jul 20, 1:39pm
                Not really true LoremIpsum Send a private message to LoremIpsum Jul 21, 6:02am
            Sound mixing, not orchestration... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 20, 2:16pm
            Uh. Faleel Send a private message to Faleel Jul 21, 2:37am
    Uh? macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Jul 20, 1:12pm
    I agree in part... adt100 Send a private message to adt100 Jul 20, 1:15pm
        I do absolutely agree with this Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Jul 20, 3:50pm
            May I ask Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Jul 20, 3:53pm
                Yes, you may Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Jul 20, 4:54pm
                    I'll agree Name Send a private message to Name Jul 20, 4:57pm
                        Themes Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Jul 20, 5:21pm
                    Listen to the soundtracks SafeUnderHill Jul 20, 5:44pm
            Well DOS Lindele Send a private message to Lindele Jul 20, 4:11pm
            That captures my feeling perfectly. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Jul 20, 6:22pm
                Interesting SafeUnderHill Jul 20, 6:34pm
                    In my view Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Jul 20, 6:43pm
                        Well part of the reason SafeUnderHill Jul 20, 6:50pm
                        That's the way it works for me, too. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Jul 20, 7:43pm
                            Well SafeUnderHill Jul 20, 7:56pm
                                Music is a matter of taste. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Jul 21, 8:59am
                                    That's not particularly fair SafeUnderHill Jul 21, 9:39am
                                    'Expert Assessments'? Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Jul 21, 9:45am
                                    In fact SafeUnderHill Jul 21, 10:18am
                                    One minute there, Elizabeth.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 21, 10:57am
                                        Agreed Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jul 21, 2:38pm
                                            Yeah I'm totally ok Lindele Send a private message to Lindele Jul 21, 2:56pm
                                                It's irritating that's for sure. Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jul 21, 3:08pm
                                        I didn't say that. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Jul 21, 5:59pm
                                            Ah - OK.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 21, 6:17pm
                                                Forums Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Jul 22, 1:27pm
                                                    I'm sorry.... What's true of any online forum? dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 22, 2:22pm
                                                        No you're right Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Jul 22, 2:27pm
                                                            Ok, what are the rules? Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Jul 23, 6:46am
                                                                I empathise with you, Elizabeth Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Jul 23, 12:59pm
                                                                    Some honest points here Name Send a private message to Name Jul 23, 1:16pm
                                                                        I did always think this Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Jul 23, 1:21pm
                                                                Oh I agree totally Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Jul 23, 1:28pm
                                                                Elizabeth Noria Send a private message to Noria Jul 23, 7:21pm
                                    It is indeed Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Jul 21, 1:53pm
                                    Wow... Lindele Send a private message to Lindele Jul 21, 2:54pm
                                    I don't agree with the Academy's ''expert'' opinion TnuaccayM Send a private message to TnuaccayM Jul 21, 4:14pm
                                        Totally agree Lindele Send a private message to Lindele Jul 21, 4:51pm
                                        The music in Gravity was excellent, sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Jul 21, 5:11pm
                                            For me Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jul 21, 5:29pm
                                        Agree as well Name Send a private message to Name Jul 21, 5:22pm
    It's different Name Send a private message to Name Jul 20, 1:23pm
    First reaction to this thread SafeUnderHill Jul 20, 1:39pm
    The music doesn't always shine through in the Hobbit movies the way it did in LOTR Elarie Send a private message to Elarie Jul 20, 1:59pm
        Love the music of certain scenes in both movies Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Jul 20, 4:18pm
    Not agree at all Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Send a private message to Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Jul 20, 2:00pm
    Sorry, don't agree at all. dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 20, 2:30pm
        Define the Words.. "UP to Par"? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jul 20, 3:39pm
    If this is Lindele Send a private message to Lindele Jul 20, 4:06pm
        yeah... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jul 20, 4:21pm
            Well, to be fair, sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Jul 20, 5:53pm
                that absolves one how? Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jul 20, 8:01pm
                    I would say there is quite a bit of difference sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Jul 21, 5:31pm
    [In summary to everyone's comments above] To some extent I do agree with you. FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Jul 20, 4:30pm
        'Beyond the Forest' Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Jul 20, 4:35pm
            Beyond the forest appears.... JamesPaganini Send a private message to JamesPaganini Jul 20, 8:04pm
        Smaug's theme Skaan Send a private message to Skaan Jul 20, 6:17pm
            Yes SafeUnderHill Jul 20, 6:24pm
    Agreed. sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Jul 20, 5:50pm
    To me it's just as good, if not better LordotRings93 Send a private message to LordotRings93 Jul 20, 8:02pm
    I find them to be quite fantastic. Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jul 21, 12:00am
        I have enjoyed the music Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Jul 21, 1:47am
            I think Faleel Send a private message to Faleel Jul 21, 2:36am
    You know what's awesome but rarely gets mentioned... swampB Send a private message to swampB Jul 21, 5:06am
    Hummability Turnip Head Send a private message to Turnip Head Jul 21, 9:52am
        Same here. I could hum the Laketown theme right now.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 21, 10:38am
            Absolutely Turnip Head Send a private message to Turnip Head Jul 21, 4:49pm
    I'll post this quote from a review again Skaan Send a private message to Skaan Jul 21, 10:19am
    Will Howard Shore do a concert version of the Hobbit music? Elarie Send a private message to Elarie Jul 21, 11:58am
        That would be awesome Name Send a private message to Name Jul 21, 12:10pm
            That would be especially interesting Shagrat Send a private message to Shagrat Jul 21, 12:17pm
    That's because they are different movies TnuaccayM Send a private message to TnuaccayM Jul 21, 2:26pm
    I can't agree that the music isn't up to par. Noria Send a private message to Noria Jul 22, 12:29pm
    I thought the same at the beginning Old Pilgrim Send a private message to Old Pilgrim Jul 23, 5:48am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.