Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Is he a great Wizard or is he more like you?

leonmuse
Rivendell

Jul 15, 5:29am

Views: 363
Shortcut
Is he a great Wizard or is he more like you? [In reply to] Can't Post

Sorry! Couldn't help but remember that question from Bilbo!

I guess it will have a bit of both of them and of ROTK too.

Subject User Time
Do you think the 3rd movie will be more like AUJ or DoS? Lio Send a private message to Lio Jul 14, 9:50pm
    I can just say Glorfindela Send a private message to Glorfindela Jul 14, 9:59pm
    Hard to say... Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Jul 14, 10:03pm
        Based on what I was told Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jul 14, 10:07pm
            I'm quite eager... Aragorn the Elfstone Send a private message to Aragorn the Elfstone Jul 14, 10:17pm
                EE vs TE Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jul 14, 11:51pm
                    I'm pretty sure most of it will be rubbish QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 16, 10:31am
                        Ok Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jul 16, 11:01am
    Think it will be more like DoS, but with a lot more character driven moments. anthonyroy Send a private message to anthonyroy Jul 14, 10:05pm
    A mix Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jul 14, 10:06pm
        I agree, each of the LOTR film's had their own identity, so will this film (maybe) anthonyroy Send a private message to anthonyroy Jul 14, 10:08pm
        Agreed Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Jul 14, 10:11pm
    more like DoS, but most of all it will have its own tone elostirion74 Send a private message to elostirion74 Jul 14, 10:10pm
    No, I don't... ;-) dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 14, 10:21pm
    I can see it SafeUnderHill Jul 14, 10:21pm
    I'm going to..... Name Send a private message to Name Jul 14, 11:02pm
        1. ALL of the Above... Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Jul 15, 4:03am
            Sorry Bomby Name Send a private message to Name Jul 15, 1:52pm
    Is he a great Wizard or is he more like you? leonmuse Send a private message to leonmuse Jul 15, 5:29am
    Neither KeenObserver Send a private message to KeenObserver Jul 15, 1:14pm
    I think TBOTFA will be more like DoS than AUJ Noria Send a private message to Noria Jul 15, 2:41pm
    I think DOS DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Jul 15, 10:16pm
    TH:BotFA will be its own thing. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 15, 10:43pm
    I hope, but don't expect, it to be more like FotR. AshNazg Send a private message to AshNazg Jul 15, 10:50pm
        Eh....... Name Send a private message to Name Jul 16, 2:06am
            More like DoS Lonely Mountain Send a private message to Lonely Mountain Jul 16, 9:59am
            Yeah, I think a transition in tone would be good QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jul 16, 10:11am
    Part 2 of the second movie Michelle Johnston Jul 16, 5:03pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.