Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
Gollum!!

LordotRings93
Rohan

Jul 14, 4:10pm

Views: 144
Shortcut
Gollum!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Read that Gollum would be making an appearance, but it's so cool to actually see him in the game!! This is really shaping up to be an amazing Middle-earth game, probably the best yet!

The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies 12/17/14
"I know what I must do. It's just... I'm afraid to do it."

Subject User Time
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - San Diego Comic-Con Panel and New Behind the Scenes Trailer News from Bree Send a private message to News from Bree Jul 12, 6:29am
    Gollum!! LordotRings93 Send a private message to LordotRings93 Jul 14, 4:10pm
        I realize sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Jul 16, 4:50am
            It's also being released for both the 360 and PS3 though, isn't it? Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jul 17, 6:46pm
                Glad they're expanding the universe LordotRings93 Send a private message to LordotRings93 Jul 17, 11:32pm
                    Noone said... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 18, 8:13am
                        Totally correct... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jul 18, 10:32pm
                        AC Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jul 19, 8:11pm
                    Why couldn't the devs just use a fresh, new setting? Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jul 18, 10:27pm
                Yeah, but i'm gonna end up getting a new gen console anyway, sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Jul 28, 4:18pm
                As with most games, sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Jul 28, 6:33pm
    I'm gonna have to try and make this panel Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Jul 16, 5:28am
    Not sure how I feel about this game... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jul 17, 6:42pm
        Me too. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jul 17, 9:19pm
            Yeah, I was bummed that "White Council" game got shelved... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Jul 18, 10:33pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.