Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
And yet – Another Tolkien word game

Bracegirdle
Gondor

Jul 14, 1:16pm

Views: 283
Shortcut
And yet – Another Tolkien word game Can't Post

Object: Take a Tolkien word (usually more than one word), (person, place, title, thing, etc.) and make an anagram (scramble) of one or more of the words into another “word”(s).
Then give a short description of your new “word”(s).
(As this is more difficult than many of my previous amusements, any book, movie, etc. is fair game.)

Examples:
Khazad-dum – Khazad-mud - The sludge left over from the mithril excavations at the bottom of Moria.

The Last Homely House – The Alt’s Homely House – The ill-kempt Hobbit hole of the Alt family.

He tarried there from errantry,
and melodies they taught to him,
and sages old him marvels told,
and harps of gold they brought to him.

Subject User Time
And yet – Another Tolkien word game Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 14, 1:16pm
    "Hake Spluttering" and other anagrams. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 14, 4:02pm
        Uhh.. Clever DanielLB - another. . . Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 14, 4:43pm
        Dangit Daniel Kim Send a private message to Kim Jul 15, 3:26am
    Alright, let's give it a try! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 14, 5:30pm
        And another BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 14, 5:58pm
            Oh ... The Fox has "Slipped the surly bonds of earth... Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 14, 6:29pm
                You are too kind! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 14, 7:33pm
                    Oooh! that's a good'n Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 14, 9:04pm
                        One more BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 15, 8:13am
                            Or Crowhillock, Ravenhill's lesser companion // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 15, 8:21am
                            Bwahaha - You're killing me - Dum dum dum dum de do wah . . . Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 15, 12:29pm
    I'll try one! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Jul 14, 6:37pm
        Following Rem's lead . . . Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 14, 6:57pm
    A twofer: Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 15, 4:07am
        Aw! Poor Tweety Bird Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 15, 12:39pm
            Uno Mas Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 15, 10:36pm
                I've got one more BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 16, 1:36pm
                    Ah, the long forgotten dreadful "Sam Family" Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 16, 5:28pm
                        Why, thank you! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 16, 5:59pm
                            Welcome Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 16, 6:29pm
                                Last two BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 16, 8:25pm
                                    Aw, ain't you sweet (& clever) **blushes a hot pink** // Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 16, 9:16pm
                                        Ha! I made Bracegirdle blush! I made Bracegirdle blush! Great success! // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 17, 2:35pm
                                            Behold! I have arrived at the Grey Havens! // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 17, 2:38pm
                                                Congratulations BlackFox but Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 17, 3:50pm
                                                    So I have been denied passage into the West... BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 17, 6:54pm
                                                        "But nay!" Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 17, 8:57pm
                                                            Aww... BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 17, 9:09pm
                                                                Though... BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 17, 9:16pm
    HOW.... swordwhale Send a private message to swordwhale Jul 17, 10:02pm
        Why, thank you . . I think Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 17, 10:15pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.