Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Which dwarf from The Hobbit are you?

BlackFox
Tol Eressea

Jul 10, 3:20pm

Views: 1150
Shortcut
Which dwarf from The Hobbit are you? Can't Post

Find out here: http://www.helloquizzy.com/...m-the-hobbit-are-you.

“Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” - Henry David Thoreau

Subject User Time
Which dwarf from The Hobbit are you? BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 10, 3:20pm
    I'm... BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 10, 3:21pm
    Uh oh, link page not available - temporary? // Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 10, 3:45pm
        Hmm, interesting... BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 10, 3:54pm
            Sorry, problem was on my end // Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Jul 10, 8:58pm
                Ori... Queen of Erebor Send a private message to Queen of Erebor Jul 10, 10:20pm
    Oin emre43 Send a private message to emre43 Jul 10, 4:27pm
    I am Donry Send a private message to Donry Jul 10, 4:33pm
    i'm thorin oakenshield (the film version, of course) Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Jul 10, 7:10pm
    Awwww... I'm most like Balin :D // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Jul 11, 12:10pm
    Another Ori here.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jul 11, 3:41pm
    What??! MomoftheShire Send a private message to MomoftheShire Jul 11, 6:00pm
    Oin!! Elanor of Rohan Send a private message to Elanor of Rohan Jul 11, 8:32pm
    Dwalin Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Jul 11, 8:43pm
        Same here Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Jul 12, 2:08am
    I am NecromancerRising Send a private message to NecromancerRising Jul 11, 9:12pm
    Oin here. // cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Jul 11, 11:34pm
    Fili Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Jul 12, 12:51am
        Hello Fili, I'm Oin Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 12, 1:05am
            Unquestionably t'would be a match made in heaven! Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Jul 12, 1:31am
                Let me sort those UFO's for you, Starling Send a private message to Starling Jul 12, 3:18am
                    Post-its were a brilliant invention of the brothers Oin and Gloin Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Jul 12, 8:06pm
        Interesting Kim Send a private message to Kim Jul 12, 6:57am
            We could, indeed, Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Jul 12, 8:24pm
                I'm an INTP... Queen of Erebor Send a private message to Queen of Erebor Jul 12, 10:28pm
        not exactly arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Jul 15, 3:13am
    Gloin Kim Send a private message to Kim Jul 12, 6:51am
    Thorin here imin Send a private message to imin Jul 12, 9:41pm
    I got Dwalin tolkiennerd Send a private message to tolkiennerd Jul 13, 1:31am
    I got Oin DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Jul 14, 8:28pm
    Drumroll please! Oh, surprise, surprise.... Iolani Send a private message to Iolani Jul 21, 1:37am
    Kili! AudaciousKili Send a private message to AudaciousKili Jul 23, 1:35am
        Welcome to TORn! // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Jul 23, 7:52am
            Thanks! AudaciousKili Send a private message to AudaciousKili Jul 24, 2:22am
    apparently i am phij2 Send a private message to phij2 Jul 26, 5:32pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.