The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Reading Room:
Update on Chapter Leaders for the last of the Children of Hurin

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 22 2014, 1:25am

Post #1 of 7 (671 views)
Shortcut
Update on Chapter Leaders for the last of the Children of Hurin Can't Post

We have CG leading us out on the 22nd, (hooray!)Cool and for the rest of the CoH, three big, spoilery-titled chapters are still up for grabs. Initially the Glaurung chapters were combined, but maybe they are easier handled separately, so here they are:

6/29: The Coming of Glaurung

7/6: The Death of Glaurung

7/13: The Death of Turin

Cheers, dear Fellowship! Angelic

The next TORn Amateur Symposium is a special edition: the Jubilee TAS to celebrate 60 years of FOTR! If you have an LOTR idea you would like to write about, we'd love to see your writing featured there!

cats16
Half-elven

Jun 22 2014, 3:00am

Post #2 of 7 (494 views)
Shortcut
I'll take the not-Death chapter [In reply to] Can't Post

The 29th should work, as I'll be traveling soon afterwards.

First time leading for me!

Mikah
Lorien

Jun 22 2014, 3:53am

Post #3 of 7 (483 views)
Shortcut
Lol... [In reply to] Can't Post

The not death chapter??? Wink I did laugh out loud at that one! I am very excited to have you leading a chapter!

cats16
Half-elven

Jun 22 2014, 4:15am

Post #4 of 7 (483 views)
Shortcut
Thanks! Lol [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm looking forward to it. It's wonderful to see everyone's unique 'vision' and how that vision is reflected in discussions here.

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 23 2014, 1:06am

Post #5 of 7 (462 views)
Shortcut
Excellent Cats! Thanks! [In reply to] Can't Post

And right before your trip too - an exciting buildup!
Looking very forward to it, always happy to see you about the place. Cool

The next TORn Amateur Symposium is a special edition: the Jubilee TAS to celebrate 60 years of FOTR! If you have an LOTR idea you would like to write about, we'd love to see your writing featured there!

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 23 2014, 1:08am

Post #6 of 7 (471 views)
Shortcut
Agreed Mikah... [In reply to] Can't Post

...as its rather a selection of death, death, death, spam and death with that Turin fellow.

(This post was edited by Brethil on Jun 23 2014, 1:09am)

Brethil
Half-elven

Jun 23 2014, 1:16am

Post #7 of 7 (613 views)
Shortcut
Leader Screenshot: [In reply to] Can't Post

We have....(drumroll....)

6/22 'The Journey of Morwen and Nienor' and 'Nienor in Brethil' led by CuriousG
6/29: 'The Coming of Glaurung' led by Cats16

Leaving us with Death and Death left needing leaders. Wink

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.