Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Change.org pettiton to PJ to release the trailer before July (funny)

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Jun 20 2014, 10:27am

Post #1 of 5 (847 views)
Shortcut
Change.org pettiton to PJ to release the trailer before July (funny) Can't Post

We want it
We need it
We ask for it

This is getting crazy

http://www.change.org/tr/kampanyalar/peter-jackson-warner-bros-release-the-3rd-hobbit-film-s-trailer-before-july?share_id=RbLobsERrn&utm_campaign=share_button_action_box&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true!

Dipling
Lorien

Jun 20 2014, 10:32am

Post #2 of 5 (557 views)
Shortcut
OMG [In reply to] Can't Post

Every day i check different web sites for news (trailer, ...), but this is getting too far.

Let them do their job and bring out the best movie they can.

We waited this long, sure we can another month.

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Jun 20 2014, 10:38am

Post #3 of 5 (520 views)
Shortcut
Sure? [In reply to] Can't Post

Tongue

Yeah totally, I posted it because Ii find it illarious, the level of excitement and kind of sikness people is getting, hehehehe that means the movies arenīt that bad are they?

But I can understand it after the cliff hanger of DosXD

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true!

Lurker in the Mirk
Valinor

Jun 20 2014, 11:38am

Post #4 of 5 (511 views)
Shortcut
this is getting really crazy [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh, just a follow-up on the warnertv asia cable channel promoting their screening of the LotR trilogy this month. Finally the movies are on the schedule, and not surprisingly, they're in the last weekend of June. I'll be tuning on and watching, but still hoping for real news before then Crazy

Fan of both books and movies. Oh, and it seems I have severely misnamed myself... for the moment.

Appreciating Thranduil, thread by thread: I, II, III, IV, V

"BoFA"= The Battle || "BotFA"/"tBofTA" = The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

=======
Middle-earth dispatches out of the lurkmirk: lurkerinthemirk.wordpress.com

Avandel
Half-elven

Jun 20 2014, 10:51pm

Post #5 of 5 (323 views)
Shortcut
You think that's bad [In reply to] Can't Post

I personally found this web headline offensiveMad, on general principles. Not worth reading as it is a rehash of the careful article TORn put up - now I completely understand why TORn is reluctant to post certain articles/commentary, as I didn't understand the degree of sloppy reshashing and purloining that goes on.

In this case, it's not that they don't accurately re-quote TORn, more or less. It's the blatant use of a title to mislead readers re actual article content. I've posted sloppy silliness I've found online, but this is a Christian publication? Shame. The article freely admits the excitement and anticipation of Hobbit fans, so a more accurate title IMO would have been appropriate.

'The Hobbit' 3 spoiler: Official movie trailer comes out July

http://www.christiantoday.com/...s.out.july/38266.htm

Don't know about everyone else, and it's not a trailer, but am personally happy soon the next WETA book will be available (July 8) as for me that's also part of the whole Peter Jackson/WETA Middle Earth experience - the evenings spent lovingly flipping the pages and gazing at the wonderful concepts and art.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.