The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming and Collecting:
Lord of the Rings game -- Two Towers Defense

drkknght

Feb 13 2008, 11:42pm

Post #1 of 2 (569 views)
Shortcut
Lord of the Rings game -- Two Towers Defense Can't Post

Lord of the Rings Two Towers Defense

this is a "tower defense" game, which is one of the more popular flash game types. basically, you build a series of towers to stop the on-coming threats of enemies. this game, of course, is all LOTR themed, all the graphics and music. its pretty fun, it pits frodo, legolas, gimli, gandalf, and aragorn against the evil forces of orcs and gollum and of course sauron, all for the fate of middle earth!

plus, you can grab the code and embed the game anywhere - its already on my myspace page... on which i lost about four hours to this game this afternoon, alone, and i wanted to make my first post a doozy, so hope you like the game!

One Ringer
Tol Eressea

Feb 15 2008, 9:26pm

Post #2 of 2 (432 views)
Shortcut
It's okay . . . [In reply to] Can't Post

It was alright for a couple of minutes, but I'd rather go play my Gamecube Two Towers game.

"Death is just another pathway . . . one which we all must take."

-Gandalf from "The Return of the King"

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.