The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Question for the TORN Staff...

Faramir5
Bree

Jun 15 2014, 7:57pm

Post #1 of 2 (309 views)
Shortcut
Question for the TORN Staff... Can't Post

I've been a proud TORN user/member for about two years now and I've enjoyed every bit of it! I absolutely love getting the latest news, TORN Tuesdays, Happy Hobbit, following TORN on Facebook and Twitter, etc. I also always love reading the short bios of staffers who wrote certain articles! It's so awesome to read about their unique backgrounds...and to know that they are super Tolkien fans!

I'd like to throw an idea out there...could there be a page added to "About Us" that lists all the staff and gives some background. It would be so cool to kind of "get to know" them simply by reading about where they come from and what they do (only as much as they're comfortable with telling, of course). Maybe also something about how they discovered Tolkien!

You, the TORN Staff, are amazing with what you do with this site and how you help bring the fans together! Would this idea be possible?

Kelvarhin
Half-elven

Jun 16 2014, 4:55am

Post #2 of 2 (223 views)
Shortcut
Hi Faramir5 [In reply to] Can't Post

I've passed your message onto our senior staffers.

Just so you know, it's better to send messages like this to our email address spymaster@theonering.net as not all members of staff visit the boards, we'd love to, but often we don't have the time.

We did post this last September on the Frontpage too Smile

Cheers
Kelvarhin

Bag ENZ Home of the Hobbit *with thanks to cameragod ;D*

One by one they faded, and fell into shadow...

One book to rule them all
One book to find them
One book to bring them all
And in TORn bind them
In the land of TORnadoes...where the brilliant play

(This post was edited by Kelvarhin on Jun 16 2014, 4:58am)

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.