The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Ive given up on waiting now

boldog
Rohan

Jun 15 2014, 10:38am

Post #1 of 12 (1457 views)
Shortcut
     Ive given up on waiting now  

We are officially well overdue for anything regarding this next movie! I would have thought, considering that its the last midlle earth film, that they would be more open with advertisement. And now it looks to me that June is gonna be another month of nothing!! Come on PJ! ords cannot describe my thirst for TBOT5A news!

I believe that Azog and Bolg are possibly the only two orcs who may be an exception to the typical evil nature of an orc. Azog had brought up his son, well enough that he actually acknowledges him as his own son. That is a first for any orc. And Bolg sets out to march upon Erebor in vengeance of his fathers death. How many orcs will Try and avenge another dead orc? Most will just forget about the dead one. This gives me hope that Orcs, have some traits of good in them, even if it is small aspects.

Arannir
Valinor

Jun 15 2014, 11:05am

Post #2 of 12 (681 views)
Shortcut
     There is one thread just four posts down for this. [In reply to]  

Patience, young Padawan ;)

"I am afraid it is only too likely to be true what you say about the critics and the public. I am dreading the publication for it will be impossible not to mind what is said. I have exposed my heart to be shot at." J.R.R. Tolkien

We all have our hearts and minds one way or another invested in these books and movies. So we all mind and should show the necessary respect.

KeenObserver
Lorien

Jun 15 2014, 11:15am

Post #3 of 12 (676 views)
Shortcut
     boldog, no! [In reply to]  

You mustn't give up!

There is still hope!

”The thirst for adventure is the vent which Destiny offers; a war, a crusade, a gold mine, a new country, speak to the imagination and offer…” - Jose Bergamin

(This post was edited by KeenObserver on Jun 15 2014, 11:15am)

Scorchster
Rivendell

Jun 15 2014, 11:19am

Post #4 of 12 (650 views)
Shortcut
     The wait [In reply to]  

I'd rather they take their time, seeing as its the last PJ Middle Earth film we're getting in the foreseeable future, so that we get a great trailer we can all enjoy -- with polished CGI and all!

It's the last time we'll be waiting, might as well enjoy it eh? I perfectly understand how you feel though -- I've been scratching my Middle Earth itch by re-watching the production diaries.

trqn13
Bree

Jun 15 2014, 11:49am

Post #5 of 12 (587 views)
Shortcut
     patience [In reply to]  

"It's the deep breath before the plunge."

"Give me your name, Horse Master, and I shall give you mine"

SafeUnderHill
Rohan

Jun 15 2014, 12:00pm

Post #6 of 12 (645 views)
Shortcut
     We are not officially overdue anything [In reply to]  

Apart from those 25 answers from PJ ;p

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Jun 15 2014, 1:56pm

Post #7 of 12 (535 views)
Shortcut
     June is only half-over, b-dog! [In reply to]  

There is still time.

'There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.' - Gandalf the Grey, The Fellowship of the Ring

dormouse
Half-elven

Jun 15 2014, 5:49pm

Post #8 of 12 (417 views)
Shortcut
     You've given up already? Patience, grasshopper.... [In reply to]  

... another six months of waiting lies ahead! Tongue

I reckon things will kick off in July.

aifeme
Rivendell

Jun 15 2014, 6:12pm

Post #9 of 12 (431 views)
Shortcut
     Here it is! [In reply to]  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqLTy37CcAEHlvr.jpg

I know, I know...

TORn lurker since 2002:]

BlackFox
Half-elven

Jun 15 2014, 6:21pm

Post #10 of 12 (358 views)
Shortcut
     lol // [In reply to]  

“Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” - Henry David Thoreau

Silmaril
Rohan

Jun 15 2014, 6:33pm

Post #11 of 12 (377 views)
Shortcut
     Are there any news from Denver Comic Con? [In reply to]  

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Jun 15 2014, 7:02pm

Post #12 of 12 (380 views)
Shortcut
     I'll lock this thread and link to the previous one [In reply to]  

so that we don't have two discussions on the same topic live on page one.

http://newboards.theonering.net/...;;page=unread#unread

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded beggar with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.