The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Azog Motivation poster at my gym!

boldog
Rohan

Jun 15 2014, 8:57am

Post #1 of 6 (1385 views)
Shortcut
Azog Motivation poster at my gym! Can't Post

I saw this today which made me laugh! I go to a gym regularly, and on one of the walls, there are all these pictures of other muscular guys, used to give the individual motivation in bulking up. Just to give you an idea, of the posters, they are of famous people from movies, or just real life.
Theres like Arnold Schwarzenegger, King Leonidas, The rock, and many others. But to my utter joy today i noticed a new character on the wall. AZOG! Lol i couldnt stop laughing.
I dont know how or where they got the poster, but its from DOS, when Azog says "It is done" Its a really good poster/picture!

Boldog has now got some TRUE motivation for bulking now!!Laugh

I believe that Azog and Bolg are possibly the only two orcs who may be an exception to the typical evil nature of an orc. Azog had brought up his son, well enough that he actually acknowledges him as his own son. That is a first for any orc. And Bolg sets out to march upon Erebor in vengeance of his fathers death. How many orcs will Try and avenge another dead orc? Most will just forget about the dead one. This gives me hope that Orcs, have some traits of good in them, even if it is small aspects.

BlackFox
Half-elven

Jun 15 2014, 9:03am

Post #2 of 6 (739 views)
Shortcut
Pics or it didn't happen! // [In reply to] Can't Post

“Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” - Henry David Thoreau

boldog
Rohan

Jun 15 2014, 9:15am

Post #3 of 6 (871 views)
Shortcut
alright [In reply to] Can't Post

next time im there, i will take a selfie next to itWink

I believe that Azog and Bolg are possibly the only two orcs who may be an exception to the typical evil nature of an orc. Azog had brought up his son, well enough that he actually acknowledges him as his own son. That is a first for any orc. And Bolg sets out to march upon Erebor in vengeance of his fathers death. How many orcs will Try and avenge another dead orc? Most will just forget about the dead one. This gives me hope that Orcs, have some traits of good in them, even if it is small aspects.

KeenObserver
Lorien

Jun 15 2014, 11:55am

Post #4 of 6 (740 views)
Shortcut
Azog the Bodybuilder [In reply to] Can't Post

The Defiler is the long-time reigning champ of the Middle-earth bodybuilding competition .

When he's on stage, wearing a thong and covered in olive oil, it is a site to behold. Tongue

On a side note, this thread has inspired me to start working out again.

My goal will be to attain Azog's physique. Perhaps I'll dress up (or dress down) as the pale orc for Halloween.

”The thirst for adventure is the vent which Destiny offers; a war, a crusade, a gold mine, a new country, speak to the imagination and offer…” - Jose Bergamin

Timdalf
Rivendell

Jun 15 2014, 3:56pm

Post #5 of 6 (572 views)
Shortcut
Well there is only one possible motto: [In reply to] Can't Post

No PAIN? -- No gain! Snnnnarrrrl!

Timothy Fisher alias "Timdalf"

Meneldor
Valinor

Jun 15 2014, 8:45pm

Post #6 of 6 (479 views)
Shortcut
Now I'm envisioning a SNL sketch with Azog and Bolg as bodybuilders. [In reply to] Can't Post

"Ve are here to rough you up!"

They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.