The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Thread Ordering

IdrilLalaith
Rivendell

May 27 2014, 2:07am

Post #1 of 4 (144 views)
Shortcut
Thread Ordering Can't Post

So I've been posting here for a while, but I get kind of confused about how threads are ordered. I uploaded a screenshot to illustrate.

I get why the sticky threads are at the top. But why is "Cover for revised edition of The One Ring Roleplaying Game" the fifth one after the last sticky thread when it's the one that's been updated most recently? Am I just missing something super obvious?

TolkienBlog.com

Meneldor
Valinor

May 27 2014, 2:30am

Post #2 of 4 (106 views)
Shortcut
I'm not seeing a screenshot. [In reply to] Can't Post

But if you look over toward the right of the screen where it says Age (creation), just click on (creation) and it will change to (activity), then the threads with the most recent posts come to the top.

They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep.

Kim
Valinor

May 27 2014, 2:47am

Post #3 of 4 (104 views)
Shortcut
The threads are in the order they were originally posted [In reply to] Can't Post

not when the last response was. Except the News from Bree posts, which seem to have a bit of delay after they're posted on the Home page before they show up in the forums, so sometimes those get inserted in the middle of existing posts. If you create a new post, it will show up immediately under the stickies.

"Jagatud rõõm on topelt rõõm - a shared joy is a double joy". ~Estonian saying

“As such, you will address His Majesty as His Majesty, the Lord of Silver Fountains, the King of Carven Stone, the King Beneath the Mountain, the Lion of Erebor, the High King of the Dwarves, the True Treasure of Erebor, the Face that Launched 10,000 Sighs, or Thorin the Majestic..."

http://newboards.theonering.net/...forum_view_collapsed

IdrilLalaith
Rivendell

May 27 2014, 2:58am

Post #4 of 4 (118 views)
Shortcut
Weird, I tried to upload it. [In reply to] Can't Post

That helps a lot. Thank you! I knew it had to be something simple. :)

TolkienBlog.com

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.