Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Aieeee!! Keep it away! /

Ataahua
Superuser / Moderator

May 11, 7:21pm

Views: 105
Shortcut
Aieeee!! Keep it away! / [In reply to] Can't Post

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded beggar with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

Subject User Time
Middle-earth Conspiracy Theories Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua May 10, 9:11pm
    The "Crit" and "Fumble" Tables for the Middle-earth Role Playing Game. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai May 10, 10:13pm
        Yep. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua May 11, 1:19am
    Lions and Tigers and Bears - Oh my ! // Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle May 10, 11:14pm
        Oi! Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin May 12, 5:48am
    Orc dentists cats16 Send a private message to cats16 May 10, 11:59pm
    for his esteemed guests residing there Escapist Send a private message to Escapist May 11, 1:27am
    Well, it wasn't exactly Sauron's fault... Na Vedui Send a private message to Na Vedui May 11, 2:06am
    The Chicken Heart That Ate Up Gondolin. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone May 11, 3:49am
        *That* was a flash-back to my childhood. Thanks! // Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins May 17, 12:37am
            Yay! Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone May 17, 12:54am
                Now, hooold on there, Babba Looey! Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai May 17, 12:07pm
                    Ditto. \\ Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor May 18, 1:36am
    When I saw this thread title IdrilLalaith Send a private message to IdrilLalaith May 11, 5:57am
    Joan Rivers. / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 11, 9:58am
    His Foul mouthed nanny........ boldog Send a private message to boldog May 11, 10:28am
    Headless Orcs... there's bunches of 'em! // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg May 11, 1:46pm
    Pop singers who sing their own names into the beginnings of their own song tracks (but ages later, somehow Jason DeRulo escaped). // Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg May 11, 3:52pm
    I think he really said… noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme May 11, 5:21pm
    Jarjaromir Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor May 11, 5:32pm
        Aieeee!! Keep it away! / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua May 11, 7:21pm
        Good grief. Stop it. // NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville May 12, 12:52pm
        "Gondora gonna fallsa!" Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone May 12, 1:56pm
        I know how to take care of this... Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi May 12, 2:37pm
            Now there's a movie mash that I'd watch. / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua May 12, 7:17pm
        Thanks Meneldor Glassary Send a private message to Glassary May 12, 9:51pm
    His pants. // Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi May 11, 8:44pm
    A quartet of pORCtologists ...// Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle May 12, 1:04pm
    The Hobbit:DOS script...if only PJ hadn't delved so greedily and deeply // NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville May 12, 1:07pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.