Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Glad to see you joined our discussion!

Poll: How do you define yourself religiously?
Christian Any denomination
Jewish
Muslim
Spirtual, nonreligious, other, please define.
Buddhist
Hindu
Atheist
View Results (88 votes)

DaughterofLaketown
Gondor

May 2, 3:41am

Views: 109
Shortcut
Glad to see you joined our discussion! [In reply to] Can't Post

So glad to see people are enjoying it.

Subject User Time
How do you define yourself religiously? DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 26, 12:19am
    Born again Christian, Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Apr 26, 12:35am
    Agnostic // Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Apr 26, 12:45am
    pagan // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 26, 2:27am
        Raised Roman Catholic Glassary Send a private message to Glassary Apr 26, 3:17am
    Southern Baptist Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 26, 3:28am
        It's taken me time to find my path and its constantly changing causing me to reevaluate what I believe. DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 26, 1:26pm
    Raised Catholic Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 26, 12:46pm
        Like you, Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 26, 1:30pm
            I know what you mean. DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 26, 1:34pm
                It's hard to name or be sure Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 26, 1:42pm
            Well, I don't want to start a controversy Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 26, 10:12pm
                You would have to try harder than that Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 26, 10:21pm
                    In short... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 26, 10:29pm
                        "The purpose of having an open mind Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 26, 10:44pm
                            Steve Allen was a wise man. // Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 26, 10:48pm
                            Good Quote nandorin elf Send a private message to nandorin elf May 3, 1:15am
    Atheist imin Send a private message to imin Apr 26, 2:34pm
        None taken DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 26, 4:24pm
    . Elskidor Send a private message to Elskidor Apr 26, 3:52pm
    Taoist comes closest for me Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 26, 3:59pm
    I voted for the non religious option Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 26, 4:21pm
    Christian RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Apr 26, 5:11pm
    Atheist Beorn's Bees Send a private message to Beorn's Bees Apr 26, 7:26pm
    Interesting thread wonderinglinguist Send a private message to wonderinglinguist Apr 26, 8:36pm
        your path Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 27, 2:51pm
            Sounds like what happens for many atheists (apart from angry bit) imin Send a private message to imin Apr 27, 7:48pm
        There are advantages to affiliating with a church. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Apr 28, 8:36am
            Sorry if that wasn't clear wonderinglinguist Send a private message to wonderinglinguist Apr 28, 6:09pm
                "Affiliating" vs. "Attending" Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Apr 28, 6:15pm
    Christian Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Apr 26, 10:21pm
    Roman Catholic Azimuth Send a private message to Azimuth Apr 26, 10:45pm
        *rubs eyes* Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 27, 12:24am
            Lol! I misread the thread title Starling Send a private message to Starling Apr 27, 12:49am
            It also fits Azimuth Send a private message to Azimuth Apr 27, 6:44am
        Here is a rough understanding DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 27, 12:20pm
            I would say Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 27, 2:55pm
            it's as neutral as the intention of the person using it Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 27, 3:30pm
                This is wonderful DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 27, 3:44pm
                dictionary vs my opinion Azimuth Send a private message to Azimuth Apr 27, 10:19pm
                    Not meaning to be rude DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 27, 11:21pm
                        I don't understand Azimuth Send a private message to Azimuth Apr 28, 6:31am
                            Catholics do not pray "to" images. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Apr 28, 8:41am
                                True DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 28, 12:02pm
                                I know and I agree Azimuth Send a private message to Azimuth Apr 28, 12:44pm
                                    People can call themselves whatever they like. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Apr 28, 6:12pm
                                        and that leads to confusion Azimuth Send a private message to Azimuth Apr 28, 6:52pm
                                            So, that means the important thing... Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Apr 28, 8:30pm
                                                I think that's one of the major lessons of life Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 28, 11:44pm
                                                Beautiful conclusion :-) Azimuth Send a private message to Azimuth Apr 29, 6:59pm
                            Sorry DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 28, 12:00pm
                I like this idea Magpie. Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 28, 1:18am
                    I would agree as well here imin Send a private message to imin Apr 28, 10:12pm
                        Well... DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 28, 10:20pm
        Just wanted to say I really appreciate being able to have such a wonderful discussion with all of you. DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 27, 9:44pm
        Sorry my mistake DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 28, 12:24am
            I've missed this post Azimuth Send a private message to Azimuth Apr 28, 7:02am
    Unitarian Universalist Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Apr 27, 1:46am
    Well... Donry Send a private message to Donry Apr 27, 2:16am
    Where I come from, I generally don't tell people what my beliefs are Starling Send a private message to Starling Apr 27, 8:30pm
        That's as good a reason as any! Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 27, 10:56pm
            Christ Church Cathedral Starling Send a private message to Starling Apr 27, 11:13pm
                Do you DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 27, 11:24pm
                    When the cemetery was started in 1851, Starling Send a private message to Starling Apr 27, 11:35pm
                What a story! Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Apr 27, 11:28pm
                What an illuminating insight into the social structure of early Christchurch. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 28, 12:32am
    Pisces :) grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 28, 1:12am
        I think Starling Send a private message to Starling Apr 28, 7:42am
        I am too DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 28, 11:57am
    What really matters is how you live. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Apr 28, 8:29am
    I usually just say "i don't believe in that stuff," sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Apr 28, 11:21am
        I know what you mean DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 28, 12:03pm
        You've reminded me of a quote: Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 28, 7:11pm
            Very good! // sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio May 11, 4:40pm
    Progressive Christian. silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Apr 28, 1:42pm
        What an outstanding definition. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Apr 28, 6:24pm
            What drew me also silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Apr 28, 11:34pm
    Roman Catholic AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Apr 28, 2:45pm
        Carl Jung used to say Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 29, 3:25pm
            I wonder imin Send a private message to imin Apr 29, 4:55pm
        Bless this post! Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Apr 30, 11:50pm
    Christian Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Apr 28, 3:28pm
    You must realize EomundDaughter Send a private message to EomundDaughter Apr 30, 8:50pm
        This reminds me of a very old saying: SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC May 1, 3:11am
            That's beautiful, SirDennis!// Arandiel Send a private message to Arandiel May 1, 8:05pm
    Theologian Arandiel Send a private message to Arandiel May 1, 8:16pm
        Glad to see you joined our discussion! DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown May 2, 3:41am
    Independent Baptist nandorin elf Send a private message to nandorin elf May 3, 1:47am
    Jewish SaulComposer Send a private message to SaulComposer May 4, 9:59am
    Non Religous malickfan Send a private message to malickfan May 10, 5:33pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.