Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Reading Room:
Does Elrond live in the Last Homely House because they built prettier houses after that?//

noWizardme
Grey Havens

Apr 27, 5:53pm

Views: 204
Shortcut
Does Elrond live in the Last Homely House because they built prettier houses after that?// [In reply to] Can't Post

~~~~~~

"… ever let your aim be to come at truth, not to conquer your opponent. So you never shall be at a loss in losing the argument, and gaining a new discovery.”
Arthur Martine

"nowimë I am in the West, Furincurunir to the Dwarves (or at least, to their best friend) and by other names in other lands. Mostly they just say 'Oh no it's him - look busy!' "
Or "Hold off! unhand me, grey-beard loon!"

Subject User Time
Never-discussed Topics? Matthias132 Send a private message to Matthias132 Apr 27, 5:42am
    Interesting demnation Send a private message to demnation Apr 27, 5:50am
    'Never' is fighting words. squire Send a private message to squire Apr 27, 6:49am
        I thought they did? imin Send a private message to imin Apr 27, 8:37am
            Score one for imin!// Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Apr 27, 9:03am
                or -- Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Apr 27, 11:36am
                    Wait: can this be THE maciliel, responsible for do many lads an lasses going off on interesting sub threads? noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Apr 27, 12:05pm
                        hah! : ) Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Apr 27, 12:59pm
                            But, but… noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Apr 27, 8:10pm
                                but... Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Apr 27, 10:53pm
                    Yeah, how could they have kids if Celeborn was a virgin? CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Apr 27, 1:45pm
                        We've also never discussed the following important matters noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Apr 27, 4:11pm
                            Some answers for you Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Apr 27, 4:29pm
                                Very good! Is a 'A Mon Hen' a Rastafarian rooster? // noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Apr 27, 5:23pm
                            "Fly, you fools!" See, even Gandalf thought Eagles should fly the Ring to Mt Doom! // CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Apr 28, 11:53am
            Oops! squire Send a private message to squire Apr 27, 3:13pm
        We have never discussed Fight Club. // noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Apr 27, 12:07pm
            You didn't just say that! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 27, 12:09pm
        Okay, I'll ask him noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Apr 27, 3:00pm
            OK, everyone, repeat after me... squire Send a private message to squire Apr 27, 3:38pm
                Please no fighting.. be nice... Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Apr 27, 4:12pm
        10 more least discussed Middle-earth questions... Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Apr 27, 5:41pm
            Does Elrond live in the Last Homely House because they built prettier houses after that?// noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Apr 27, 5:53pm
            I'm trying here... Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Apr 27, 8:33pm
        this was probably already answered Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Apr 29, 7:13am
    here's one... Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Apr 27, 1:57pm
        I do so agree. Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 27, 2:09pm
            hahahahahaahahahah!!! Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Apr 27, 2:11pm
        What! Has it been more than 10 minutes since we talked about Thorin and RA? Elarie Send a private message to Elarie Apr 27, 2:33pm
            10 whole minutes? Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Apr 27, 2:34pm
        Finally! Kim Send a private message to Kim Apr 27, 10:11pm
            yeah!!!! Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Apr 27, 10:51pm
    The Rulers of the Woodland Realm? Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 27, 2:43pm
    I don't think the Talking Purse ever got the in depth discussion he/she deserved... malickfan Send a private message to malickfan Apr 27, 3:08pm
        The Talking Purse eloped with the Sorting Hat Elarie Send a private message to Elarie Apr 27, 7:48pm
        Seriously now- should we try discussion of some of those major critical works? noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Apr 27, 8:23pm
            There was a discussion of "Tolkien: A Cultural Phenomenon by Brian Rosebury" CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Apr 28, 12:10am
                I have no preference Matthias132 Send a private message to Matthias132 Apr 28, 2:14am
                    For me, it often happens that there is too little time... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Apr 28, 2:35am
                        I noticed that too! demnation Send a private message to demnation Apr 28, 7:44am
                *peering closely* This has nothing to do with Thorin, CG. Hmmmph. // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 28, 2:30am
                    *sighs in defeat* CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Apr 28, 10:32am
                        really.... Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Apr 28, 11:59am
                            Funny you should say that Mac.. elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Apr 28, 9:49pm
                                From now on Kim Send a private message to Kim Apr 29, 2:30am
                                    Well lads, LETS DISCUSS Matthias132 Send a private message to Matthias132 Apr 29, 3:53am
                                        Unfinished Tales next, I recommend CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Apr 29, 11:22am
                                        Feel free to start one or more (I suggest starting a new thread as any discussion within this one could be kinda hard to find...)// noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Apr 29, 7:50pm
                                Having read TAS Day 9: obviously TAS = Thorin's Appliqué Socks! noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Apr 29, 7:48pm
                                    Warm, soft and flame resistant? elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Apr 29, 8:08pm
                                        Yes, I can see the value in that on many levels. // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 29, 8:36pm
                                            Snert! elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Apr 29, 8:49pm
        We never get the same answer even once, but all of those topics are ripe for a first-time or repeat discussion by now squire Send a private message to squire Apr 28, 2:32am
    Some possibly undiscussed topics ? Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Apr 27, 4:09pm
    Or I should have asked.. Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Apr 27, 4:42pm
    What about the topic "Why are the wizards of ME limited to certain colors?" Eruvandi Send a private message to Eruvandi Apr 28, 3:10am
        A Blindingly Neon Yellow Wizard. . .love it ! Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Apr 28, 4:24am
            Saruman and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamrobe Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Apr 28, 4:48am
            It turned up as part of the Unfinished Tales discussion noWizardme Send a private message to noWizardme Apr 28, 6:40am
    Top 10 unasked questions. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 29, 5:34pm
        +Calms down from uncontrolled laughing and wipes tears from eyes+ elaen32 Send a private message to elaen32 Apr 29, 5:38pm
    Ok, I have a real one: Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Apr 29, 9:10pm
        When does the Children of Hurin discussion kickoff? Matthias132 Send a private message to Matthias132 Apr 30, 2:47am
            We start CoH on Friday Matthias! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 30, 3:04am
            "...naked I lay upon the mountain-top." Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Apr 30, 3:23am
            Some thoughts Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Apr 30, 4:11am
                Eru did it Elthir Send a private message to Elthir Apr 30, 12:33pm
                    Thanks Elthir.. some more thoughts Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle Apr 30, 4:29pm
                        letter 156 Elthir Send a private message to Elthir May 1, 1:44am
                        Why does he have to return to Valinor? Matthias132 Send a private message to Matthias132 May 1, 3:18am
                            He dwelt in Valinor before being sent. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth May 1, 8:24am
                            what time is it in Valinor Elthir Send a private message to Elthir May 1, 11:52am
                                time in Aman [time in Valinor part II] Elthir Send a private message to Elthir May 1, 2:07pm
                                    So Gandalf was sent to Eru himself Matthias132 Send a private message to Matthias132 May 1, 9:49pm
                                        You have been assimilated Elthir Send a private message to Elthir May 2, 1:00pm
                                            BINGO Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle May 2, 5:48pm
                                                See I knew we could agree about something Elthir Send a private message to Elthir May 2, 6:22pm
                                                    OK! We Good ...// Bracegirdle Send a private message to Bracegirdle May 2, 7:06pm
            The COH schedule is posted at the very top of The Reading Room posts as a sticky. CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Apr 30, 12:53pm
    I am fairly new EomundDaughter Send a private message to EomundDaughter May 2, 7:32pm
    Daeron Ihearthee Send a private message to Ihearthee May 17, 9:18pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.