Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
"So, it is before the pants of Minas Tirith, the doom of our time will be decided."

Name
Lorien

Apr 27, 5:29pm

Views: 41
Shortcut
"So, it is before the pants of Minas Tirith, the doom of our time will be decided." [In reply to] Can't Post

How many Tolkien fans does it take to change a light bulb?

"Change? Oh my god, what do you mean change?! Never, never, never......"

Subject User Time
The Lost Pants Thead Gimli'sBox Send a private message to Gimli'sBox Apr 26, 1:37pm
    You forgot WHAT!! Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Apr 26, 2:27pm
    "We all have to decided what to do with the pants that are given to us." Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Apr 26, 2:38pm
    Would you like me to describe it to you, or should I find you some pants? // Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Apr 26, 2:44pm
    Elvish pants. Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Apr 26, 2:48pm
    "Pants drown out all but the brightest hoods." / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 26, 3:18pm
        " All Pants deserve a little Embellishment?" Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Apr 26, 3:29pm
    True courage is about knowing not when to take off your pants, but when to keep them on. BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 26, 3:33pm
        Pants? Pants? I will show you pants! // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 27, 11:04am
            Fili, don't be a fool! You belong with the Company. - I belong with my pants! // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 27, 11:06am
    KILI: Do you think she could have loved my pants? // Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Apr 26, 3:57pm
    "Truly your pants fall utterly short of your enormity...." Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Apr 26, 3:59pm
    "You've changed your pants, Bilbo Baggins." Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Apr 26, 3:59pm
    It was in this moment when all hoods had faded, that Isildur, son of the King, took up his father’s pants.// weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 26, 4:00pm
    "I will let you go if you but return those pants that are mine." Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Apr 26, 4:01pm
    I do not doubt his hood. Only the reach of his pants. // Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Apr 26, 4:03pm
    I think Frodo is still in love with the Shire Men's Shop...the hoods...the khakis..the little corduroys// weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 26, 4:11pm
        "Careful... these PANTS glow Blue?.. when Girls are Near-by" /// Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Apr 26, 4:26pm
    Will you look into Gimli's Sewing Box? weaver Send a private message to weaver Apr 26, 4:43pm
    "You shall be the Fellowship of the pants!" RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Apr 26, 4:46pm
    I asked for a single thread from her golden hood. // Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Apr 26, 4:49pm
    Who will you look to when we've gone? Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 26, 5:01pm
    "My waist for pants size grows thin." Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Apr 26, 5:12pm
    "So this is your purpose, to enter the pants?" Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Apr 26, 5:15pm
    BALIN: Wouldn't bother, lad. Pants are named for the great deeds they do in war. BILBO:.... Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Apr 26, 5:20pm
    Bilbo: ...Can you promise that I will come back? Gandalf: No. And if you do... your pants will not be the same. // Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Apr 26, 5:21pm
    Does he offer Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 26, 5:24pm
    Right at the Balrog's hood it broke, Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Apr 26, 5:49pm
    Why Bilbo Baggins? Perhaps it is because I am afraid... and he gives me pants //. Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Apr 26, 8:28pm
    Loyalty. Hoods. And willing pants... I can ask no more than that. // Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Apr 26, 8:38pm
    It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your pants, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to. Eolin of Rohan Send a private message to Eolin of Rohan Apr 26, 11:01pm
    One Pant to rule them all, One Pant to find them, One Pant to bring them all and in the department store bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Speedos lie.” Eolin of Rohan Send a private message to Eolin of Rohan Apr 26, 11:04pm
        *applause* / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 27, 12:21am
            :) Or... Eolin of Rohan Send a private message to Eolin of Rohan Apr 27, 12:43am
    “Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest pants.” Eolin of Rohan Send a private message to Eolin of Rohan Apr 26, 11:05pm
    “He that pants a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.” Eolin of Rohan Send a private message to Eolin of Rohan Apr 26, 11:07pm
    “For even the very wise cannot see all hoods.” Eolin of Rohan Send a private message to Eolin of Rohan Apr 26, 11:07pm
    :) Eolin of Rohan Send a private message to Eolin of Rohan Apr 26, 11:10pm
    Peter's renamed the third movie again! Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 26, 11:21pm
        THIS needs to go on TH. // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 26, 11:39pm
        hahahahahhaha Eolin of Rohan Send a private message to Eolin of Rohan Apr 27, 12:42am
    "If you think I am giving you my pants, Dwarf, you are mistaken!" / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 27, 12:22am
    "Excitable hooded fellow... ...Gets funny queer fitting pants." // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 27, 1:07am
    ;) Eolin of Rohan Send a private message to Eolin of Rohan Apr 27, 1:37am
    Would you like me to describe it to you, or would you like me to find you some pants? // Kim Send a private message to Kim Apr 27, 4:27am
    "the light of the trees..." Maciliel Send a private message to Maciliel Apr 27, 2:18pm
    :) Name Send a private message to Name Apr 27, 5:15pm
    "So, it is before the pants of Minas Tirith, the doom of our time will be decided." Name Send a private message to Name Apr 27, 5:29pm
    “Fair hood may hide foul hair."// batik Send a private message to batik Apr 28, 1:09am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.