Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Cool Boxset idea - The War of the Ring

AshNazg
Lorien

Apr 27, 1:48pm

Views: 1071
Shortcut
Cool Boxset idea - The War of the Ring Can't Post

Just thought I'd share this idea. Wouldn't it be cool if we got two Middle-earth box sets:

The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Ring
[FotR, TTT, RotK]

and

The Hobbit: There and Back Again
[AUJ, DoS, BoFA]

I'd definitely buy LotR again if they were packaged to look good next to each other.

Subject User Time
Cool Boxset idea - The War of the Ring AshNazg Send a private message to AshNazg Apr 27, 1:48pm
    It's definitely coming, but LotR will need some new goodies Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Apr 27, 1:52pm
        Lucas Shirriff Anthony Send a private message to Shirriff Anthony Apr 27, 2:06pm
            There were parts missing from LOTR that bothered me. Hanzkaz Apr 27, 2:13pm
                I would like this DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 27, 3:01pm
                    20th anniversary Glassary Send a private message to Glassary Apr 27, 3:11pm
                        2021 book Gandalf Send a private message to book Gandalf Apr 27, 4:19pm
                            wow... painjoiker Send a private message to painjoiker Apr 27, 8:04pm
                                well book Gandalf Send a private message to book Gandalf Apr 27, 8:20pm
                                I know this is going off topic but.. imin Send a private message to imin Apr 27, 8:29pm
                                    Well, painjoiker Send a private message to painjoiker Apr 27, 9:21pm
                                        Sorry for joining the off-topic topic!! Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Apr 27, 9:45pm
                                            We live in a world where a company can access your e-reader - Hanzkaz Apr 28, 2:09am
                    So would I KingTurgon Send a private message to KingTurgon Apr 29, 1:59am
                that's the only way i would repurchase LOTR's MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 27, 7:13pm
        Please... TheHutt Send a private message to TheHutt Apr 28, 6:00am
            Signed. Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Apr 28, 7:27am
            On balance, I agree Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Apr 28, 10:14pm
            re: blooper reel ghost_matt Send a private message to ghost_matt Apr 28, 11:50pm
    uh deskp Send a private message to deskp Apr 27, 1:53pm
    We could get a - Hanzkaz Apr 27, 1:55pm
        Perfect! AshNazg Send a private message to AshNazg Apr 27, 1:57pm
    no book Gandalf Send a private message to book Gandalf Apr 27, 1:57pm
        How about - Hanzkaz Apr 27, 2:09pm
    I would love an ultimate boxset... Earl Send a private message to Earl Apr 27, 4:07pm
        It's tricksy territory... Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Apr 27, 9:24pm
        I agree. Cillendor Send a private message to Cillendor Apr 29, 1:14am
    LOTR definitely needs revisiting, both the movies and extras sycorax82 Send a private message to sycorax82 Apr 27, 9:05pm
    I hope they don't do this... Just because, tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 28, 12:43pm
    well... Oscarilbo Send a private message to Oscarilbo Apr 30, 7:30pm
        Maybe I'm just ignorant in this case Name Send a private message to Name Apr 30, 8:46pm
            well.. Oscarilbo Send a private message to Oscarilbo Apr 30, 8:55pm
                True Name Send a private message to Name Apr 30, 9:05pm
            I believe... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 30, 9:09pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.