Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
So does this mean that we will finally get a trailer soon?

boldog
Rohan

Apr 25 2014, 3:55am

Post #1 of 8 (1116 views)
Shortcut
So does this mean that we will finally get a trailer soon? Can't Post

Im guessing that one of the reasons why we havnt heard a lot of stuff about Taba/Bofa is because of this whole dilemma about the name change maybe. Well seeing that they have finally chosen to stick with one, will we be getting a trailer soon? He said expect to see more development in the coming months. Im under the strong impresion that they may be making the trailer now.Wink

We are literally almost 6 months away from the actual release, so we are getting close fast. I think we will be stepping into phase 1 advertisment very soon.

Thoughts???

I believe that Azog and Bolg are possibly the only two orcs who may be an exception to the typical evil nature of an orc. Azog had brought up his son, well enough that he actually acknowledges him as his own son. That is a first for any orc. And Bolg sets out to march upon Erebor in vengeance of his fathers death. How many orcs will Try and avenge another dead orc? Most will just forget about the dead one. This gives me hope that Orcs, have some traits of good in them, even if it is small aspects.

tsmith675
Gondor

Apr 25 2014, 3:56am

Post #2 of 8 (510 views)
Shortcut
Mid-May is still my guess.// [In reply to] Can't Post

Our destiny lies above us.

Eruvandi
Tol Eressea

Apr 25 2014, 3:58am

Post #3 of 8 (477 views)
Shortcut
"Yay!" is still my response ;) // [In reply to] Can't Post

"But there’s empty cross, there’s an empty tomb
Fire and wind now sweeping in this tiny upper room
There’s a hungry world, there’s a risen King
Unlock the doors, what reason more could we ever need?
So sing with me, I dare you to
Because there’s an empty cross; there’s an empty tomb"
~Empty (Disciples)-sung by Dan Haseltine and Matt Hammitt

Bernhardina
Rohan

Apr 25 2014, 9:36am

Post #4 of 8 (444 views)
Shortcut
A teaser perhaps? [In reply to] Can't Post

Like the extended scene of Gandalf and Radagast in the High Fells last year? It came as early as March! I don't think they will post a trailer before June, but I do hope so, it's going to get emotional. I don't wan't these movies to end Frown

adu
Bree

Apr 25 2014, 2:49pm

Post #5 of 8 (329 views)
Shortcut
In a month or so... [In reply to] Can't Post

I think we will be getting in to the early marketing campaign...poster, teaser trailer, Vlogs etc.

What I am anticipating more is further details about the DOS extended edition and its release...I just can't help feeling more excited to see that first. Only then shall I turn my attention to the final movie :)

Otaku-sempai
Half-elven

Apr 25 2014, 7:47pm

Post #6 of 8 (260 views)
Shortcut
Godzilla [In reply to] Can't Post

I still think that we will at least see a teaser released with Godzilla.

'There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.' - Gandalf the Grey, The Fellowship of the Ring

cats16
Valinor

Apr 25 2014, 7:48pm

Post #7 of 8 (211 views)
Shortcut
Me too. // [In reply to] Can't Post

Glassary
Rivendell

Apr 25 2014, 10:21pm

Post #8 of 8 (205 views)
Shortcut
Yep mid May [In reply to] Can't Post

Probably release a trailer to run with Godzilla.
Lol another reason to go see this.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.