Azog vs The Rock (dwayne johnsen)

boldog
Rohan

Apr 20 2014, 9:17am

Post #1 of 3 (2286 views)
Shortcut
Azog vs The Rock (dwayne johnsen) Can't Post

Lets get ready to rumble........

A wrestling arena in the middle of a stadium full of cheering orcs and humans. On the blue side we have the human, the one and only, The ROCK! On the red side we have the infamous and notorious Azog! Who willl win?

The catch is that Azog has both arms, and no weapon. Just a pure wrestling match. No death, just who can be knocked down to the floor first.

Im going for a draw here

I believe that Azog and Bolg are possibly the only two orcs who may be an exception to the typical evil nature of an orc. Azog had brought up his son, well enough that he actually acknowledges him as his own son. That is a first for any orc. And Bolg sets out to march upon Erebor in vengeance of his fathers death. How many orcs will Try and avenge another dead orc? Most will just forget about the dead one. This gives me hope that Orcs, have some traits of good in them, even if it is small aspects.

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Apr 20 2014, 2:49pm

Post #2 of 3 (2215 views)
Shortcut
Well... [In reply to] Can't Post

On the whole, I don't think that Orcs are supposed to be any stronger than trained Men. However, Azog seems exceptionally powerful and he is an experienced warrior. I think that Johnson (no "e") would be the first to go down, although he might be able to ultimately win the match.

'There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.' - Gandalf the Grey, The Fellowship of the Ring

Bracegirdle
Valinor

Apr 23 2014, 4:09am

Post #3 of 3 (2252 views)
Shortcut
The big blow [In reply to] Can't Post

Azog would give The Rock a "small bag of coins" to blow the fight. Easy-peasy. . .

Those that don't understand "small bag of coins" might try reading a book called The Lord of the Rings. It's explained in the appendix. Smile

>>>>THIS SPACE FOR HIRE<<<<
Contact Messrs. Grubb, Grubb, and Burrowes.
Hole #14, Bywater Pool Road

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.