Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
they won't split what they already have shot into another film

MouthofSauron
Tol Eressea

Apr 18, 2:06am

Views: 190
Shortcut
they won't split what they already have shot into another film [In reply to] Can't Post

only way this could happen is if they add material from between the time The Hobbit ends and LOTR's begins.

The flames of war are upon you.

Subject User Time
If in the unlikely case that TheImaginator Send a private message to TheImaginator Apr 17, 11:33am
    I wonder what would be more favorable to people in general: Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 17, 11:41am
        This is the better alternative DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 17, 12:57pm
    I don't know where I'd split it malickfan Send a private message to malickfan Apr 17, 12:00pm
    Although I'm a huge Tolkien and Peter Jackson fan... Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Send a private message to Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Apr 17, 12:05pm
        Great post, Lieutenant! Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Apr 17, 12:14pm
            I agree and disagree with them Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Send a private message to Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Apr 17, 12:45pm
            I completely disagree as always with whatever you write. NecromancerRising Send a private message to NecromancerRising Apr 17, 7:15pm
            I'm surprised that someone as level-headed as you ... Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Apr 18, 12:36am
                Implying that those of us who *are* commenting on and discussing this incredibly slim chance are somehow not level-headed individuals. Imladris18 Send a private message to Imladris18 Apr 18, 1:33am
                    No offense intended Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Apr 18, 1:55am
                        True, I believe this is very much a product of a slow news period. Imladris18 Send a private message to Imladris18 Apr 18, 12:53pm
                I'm surprised you found the need to comment on my comments.... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Apr 18, 6:56am
                    Touche! Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Apr 18, 12:36pm
        Great post, I feel the same RandomSilvanElf Send a private message to RandomSilvanElf Apr 17, 1:28pm
        Anyone that says the Hobbit could have been one 3 hour movie... tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 17, 2:30pm
            A one-film 'The Hobbit' would almost certainly feel rushed. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 17, 3:11pm
                It most certainly would not have worked in a live action film now... tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 17, 3:22pm
                    Obviously, a single-movie 'Hobbit' would not please everyone. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 17, 3:39pm
                        I just don't think it could be done now.// tsmith675 Send a private message to tsmith675 Apr 17, 4:19pm
                A Two Part Adaptation Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Apr 18, 12:23am
                    what is the distinction... FrogmortonJustice65 Send a private message to FrogmortonJustice65 Apr 18, 12:25am
                        Padding & Embellishment Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Apr 18, 3:57am
                    Maybe. It depends... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 18, 11:52am
                        A grown-up Version of the Hobbit Kangi Ska Send a private message to Kangi Ska Apr 18, 5:20pm
                            The cartoon... Salmacis81 Send a private message to Salmacis81 Apr 18, 8:22pm
                                One Epic Film brotherbeck Send a private message to brotherbeck Apr 18, 10:09pm
            Agree 100% NecromancerRising Send a private message to NecromancerRising Apr 17, 7:24pm
    It's a funny thing... Imladris18 Send a private message to Imladris18 Apr 17, 1:38pm
        That's fans for ya Lurker in the Mirk Send a private message to Lurker in the Mirk Apr 17, 1:52pm
            BUT Imladris18 Send a private message to Imladris18 Apr 17, 2:24pm
                We're in agreement then Lurker in the Mirk Send a private message to Lurker in the Mirk Apr 17, 2:50pm
        I'd love 2 movies Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Apr 18, 12:53am
    I wondered if emre43 Send a private message to emre43 Apr 17, 1:51pm
    It ain't gonna happen. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 17, 2:10pm
    It depends what story they have (or want) to tell ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 17, 3:05pm
    I'm thinking right when... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 17, 5:36pm
        I think we'd all watch that! Where's the popcorn..... // dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Apr 17, 7:04pm
        THAT's what the secret Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Apr 18, 10:35am
    I would be dissapointed TheSexyBeard Send a private message to TheSexyBeard Apr 17, 11:25pm
    they won't split what they already have shot into another film MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 18, 2:06am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.