Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Keep the bids coming in for 27 Buckland Gate!

DanielLB
Immortal

Apr 14, 9:28am

Views: 84
Shortcut
Keep the bids coming in for 27 Buckland Gate! [In reply to] Can't Post

I've had a couple of bids, all of which could be beaten by the right kind of offer.

I can throw in *free* double glazing and a geranium for whoever wins the bid. Wink

Just PM with your offer.

Subject User Time
Tolkienia Times: April, "The Spring in Ithilien" Edition. Front Page grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 12, 2:02am
    Page 2 - Tolkienia Times "Spring in Ithilien" Edition Weather, Classified, Personals grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 12, 2:11am
        Bwa ha ha Classifieds! simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Apr 12, 2:16am
        Page 3 - Tolkienia Times "Spring in Ithilien" Edition Founders Day, A Conversation with silneldor grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 12, 2:24am
            Page 4 - Tolkienia Times "Spring in Ithilien" Edition Poetry, Limericks, Prose grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 12, 2:27am
                Page 5 - Tolkienia Times "Spring in Ithilien" Edition Recipes, Real Estate, Nerdsnort, Games grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 12, 3:01am
                    ***Answers to TOLKIENIA TIMES GAMES*** grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 12, 3:04am
                    Faramir's house simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Apr 12, 12:36pm
                        Well, we may be able to lower the price Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Apr 12, 8:31pm
                            Oh, for this house simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Apr 12, 11:08pm
                                Congratulations! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 13, 9:08am
                                    Aaaaaaaaah simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Apr 13, 12:24pm
                                    Does this mean Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Apr 13, 4:00pm
                                        Only when it comes to Tolkienia matters I'm afraid. ;-) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 13, 7:58pm
                                            Heh! Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Apr 13, 8:03pm
                                    AWESOME!!! This is so cool! :D // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 14, 9:26am
                    Keep the bids coming in for 27 Buckland Gate! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 14, 9:28am
                    *drum roll* The winning bidder for 27 Buckland Gate is ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 15, 4:34pm
                        Woohoo! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 15, 5:21pm
                        I have to clear up one thing though BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 15, 5:50pm
                            Eeek! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 15, 7:09pm
                                No worries! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 15, 7:43pm
                    House #2 I WANT THAT HOUSE! RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Apr 16, 4:45pm
                        Excellent! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 16, 6:49pm
                Tolkienia's got talent! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Apr 14, 12:42am
            Excellent advice, there! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Apr 14, 12:34am
                Seconded!!! // Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Apr 14, 12:59am
        "The Iso Bar"? dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Apr 14, 12:26am
    This is wonderful Gramma! // Brethil Send a private message to Brethil Apr 12, 2:37am
    Wow! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 12, 9:45am
    This is so cool! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 13, 3:23pm
        Thanks! Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Apr 13, 3:59pm
            I already did BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 13, 5:08pm
                So, you know if you find any of that treasure Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Apr 13, 7:57pm
                    Oh really? BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 13, 8:06pm
                        Ah! You'll have to ask Daniel since Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Apr 13, 8:44pm
                            Ah? what? Which law? simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Apr 14, 12:09am
                                The law (almost) everyone likes: Finder Keepers Losers Weepers. Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Apr 14, 12:58am
                                    Oh, that one I do love! LOL simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Apr 14, 1:12am
                                        Ec and Morrie. They'll be out Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Apr 14, 5:20am
                                            *whispers* Thank you! I do need utencils, I'm a new owner! // simplyaven Send a private message to simplyaven Apr 14, 3:18pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.