Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Well, if we're not talking sweets

Kim
Tol Eressea

Apr 14, 5:41am

Views: 92
Shortcut
Well, if we're not talking sweets [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm totally with you on the Kraft mac-n-cheese, as well as the mashed potatoes. Yum.

Welcome to TORn!

"Jagatud rõõm on topelt rõõm - a shared joy is a double joy". ~Estonian saying

“As such, you will address His Majesty as His Majesty, the Lord of Silver Fountains, the King of Carven Stone, the King Beneath the Mountain, the Lion of Erebor, the High King of the Dwarves, the True Treasure of Erebor, the Face that Launched 10,000 Sighs, or Thorin the Majestic..."

http://newboards.theonering.net/forum/gforum/perl/gforum.cgi?post=719226;sb=post_time;so=DESC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed

Subject User Time
So what is your favorite comfort food? DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 14, 12:23am
    Chocolate. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 14, 12:47am
        THIS DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 14, 12:54am
    A few would have to be.. Gunslinger24 Send a private message to Gunslinger24 Apr 14, 12:51am
        oops Gunslinger24 Send a private message to Gunslinger24 Apr 14, 1:01am
    Chocolate Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 14, 1:13am
    Peanut butter. // Tintallë Send a private message to Tintallë Apr 14, 1:20am
    Mmm dabuddha Send a private message to dabuddha Apr 14, 2:15am
        Well, if we're not talking sweets Kim Send a private message to Kim Apr 14, 5:41am
    Bavarian Cream Donut Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 14, 3:25am
        Noooo! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Apr 14, 3:34am
            I was going to post my own DRAT YOU post... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 14, 3:39am
                *gasp* dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Apr 14, 10:17am
                    None in Minnesota Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 14, 2:03pm
        Good call, Magpie! Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Apr 14, 4:55am
            Or any kind of raw cookie dough. // Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Apr 14, 4:57am
        that had the opposite effect on me Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 14, 2:37pm
    Chocolate is definitely my go-to comfort food! Old Toby Send a private message to Old Toby Apr 14, 4:29am
    Chocolate Kim Send a private message to Kim Apr 14, 5:38am
    Ice cream! // BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 14, 8:44am
        *high five* grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 14, 8:27pm
            Me right now BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 14, 8:39pm
                OH! Bwahahahaaa! :D // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Apr 16, 12:08am
    Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Apr 14, 1:33pm
        curious... what brand of tomato soup do you eat? // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 14, 1:54pm
            All of them! entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Apr 14, 3:01pm
                We grew up on Campbells Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Apr 14, 4:23pm
        I agree sherlock Send a private message to sherlock Apr 15, 10:03am
    Pie / Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 14, 2:24pm
    Gotta be mac 'n' cheese Elberbeth Send a private message to Elberbeth Apr 14, 3:05pm
    Probably ice cream. Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 14, 3:36pm
    It depends what I can afford! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 14, 3:48pm
    Fried Chicken Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 14, 4:16pm
        you make me realize I should add Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 14, 11:39pm
    pasta with sauce Azimuth Send a private message to Azimuth Apr 14, 9:35pm
        Sounds amazing DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 14, 11:23pm
            I'll send you recipe in PM, o.k.? Azimuth Send a private message to Azimuth Apr 16, 8:57pm
        Pasta Avandel Send a private message to Avandel Apr 16, 7:08pm
    Pizza! zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Apr 15, 12:44am
    Haagen-Dazs vanilla or Rum Raisin :) // Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Apr 15, 4:01pm
    Hot Chips from local outlet 'Lord of the Fries'... Kerewyn Send a private message to Kerewyn Apr 16, 7:15am
    Porridge Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Apr 16, 6:49pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.