Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Don't worry!

Poll: What are you afraid of?
Heights
Enclosed spaces
Darkness
Snakes
Spiders
Needles and/or injections
Germs
Dogs
Death
Flying
Other
Nothing!
View Results (130 votes)

BlackFox
Valinor

Apr 13, 8:38pm

Views: 139
Shortcut
Don't worry! [In reply to] Can't Post

Foxes LOVE cats. Evil

Subject User Time
What are you afraid of? BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 10, 5:44pm
    An octopus stuck on my face. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 10, 5:52pm
        LOL, Darkstone! Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Apr 10, 11:54pm
            Actually... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone Apr 11, 2:53am
                Well, judging from my experience Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Apr 11, 3:40am
    None of the above Starling Send a private message to Starling Apr 10, 5:57pm
    Heights is my big one Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Apr 10, 6:15pm
        Heights yes, elevators no. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Apr 10, 10:10pm
        I can attest to this. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Apr 11, 6:22am
            I had a bad scare in an elevator myself Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Apr 11, 4:29pm
    Spiders and waves. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Apr 10, 6:43pm
    Based on some nightmares I've had, I'd say Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Apr 10, 8:45pm
        What a horrible nightmare! Starglass Send a private message to Starglass Apr 10, 9:04pm
    used to thonk i was afraid of heights... phij2 Send a private message to phij2 Apr 10, 8:58pm
    Oh dear. Starglass Send a private message to Starglass Apr 10, 9:01pm
    I used to be scared of Spiders malickfan Send a private message to malickfan Apr 10, 9:20pm
    Making all the correct decisions silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Apr 10, 9:27pm
    the dark Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 10, 9:48pm
        Me too DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 11, 12:36pm
    Heights but... Dame Ioreth Send a private message to Dame Ioreth Apr 10, 10:54pm
    Heights, enclosed spaces and tornadoes. Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Apr 10, 11:31pm
    Flying wonderinglinguist Send a private message to wonderinglinguist Apr 11, 12:00am
        I was watching Top Gear Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 11, 3:06pm
    None of the above. Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Apr 11, 12:25am
        Sign me up on that list! macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Apr 13, 8:23am
    Snakes CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Apr 11, 12:43am
        Dying DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 11, 12:45am
            Funny how all these fears all stem from the fear of dying DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 11, 12:48am
                not for me Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 13, 2:33pm
    Cats Calithilel Send a private message to Calithilel Apr 11, 8:42am
        cats know Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 13, 2:26pm
            Well, I never... cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Apr 13, 8:32pm
                Don't worry! BlackFox Send a private message to BlackFox Apr 13, 8:38pm
                    I'd better watch my back! ;) // cats16 Send a private message to cats16 Apr 15, 6:39am
    Enclosed spaces are becoming an issue, lately Misto Send a private message to Misto Apr 11, 11:24am
    I said heights but it doesn't stop me Annael Send a private message to Annael Apr 11, 2:59pm
    My worst nightmares Elberbeth Send a private message to Elberbeth Apr 11, 4:26pm
    Wasps. macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Apr 13, 8:13am
        Yes! arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Apr 18, 1:49am
            That's not at all unusual. Meneldor Send a private message to Meneldor Apr 18, 3:46am
                Yeah, I understand that... Rembrethil Send a private message to Rembrethil Apr 18, 3:16pm
    Things falling on me. Werde Spinner Send a private message to Werde Spinner Apr 16, 1:53pm
    Spiders!! RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Apr 16, 5:12pm
    Spiders. We used to find Black Widows in our house in California, and I VeArkenstone Send a private message to VeArkenstone Apr 18, 1:19am
    Heights ryouko Send a private message to ryouko Apr 19, 12:10am
        A long list Rhovandír Send a private message to Rhovandír Apr 27, 4:30am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.