The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
The Fifth Hobbit: The Hobbit characters

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Apr 11 2014, 3:14pm

Post #1 of 8 (350 views)
Shortcut
The Fifth Hobbit: The Hobbit characters Can't Post

https://www.facebook.com/thefifthhobbit/photos/a.266638073496741.1073741825.266525816841300/280801038747111/?type=3&theater

Love

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true!

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Apr 11 2014, 3:27pm

Post #2 of 8 (242 views)
Shortcut
Tauriel (if she can keep her distance). [In reply to] Can't Post

If Tauriel can avoid close-combat, she can nickel-and-dime Azog to death or kill him quickly if she can put an arrow into his brain or heart.

'There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.' - Gandalf the Grey, The Fellowship of the Ring

BlackFox
Half-elven

Apr 11 2014, 5:10pm

Post #3 of 8 (222 views)
Shortcut
Nice! [In reply to] Can't Post

That would make a fine book cover! Smile

"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." - Henry David Thoreau

Otaku-sempai
Immortal

Apr 11 2014, 7:46pm

Post #4 of 8 (220 views)
Shortcut
Oops! Disregard my previous post. [In reply to] Can't Post

The response was intended for a different topic.

'There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.' - Gandalf the Grey, The Fellowship of the Ring

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Apr 11 2014, 8:25pm

Post #5 of 8 (209 views)
Shortcut
Hehehe [In reply to] Can't Post

Tongue

Lissuin
Valinor

Apr 11 2014, 8:30pm

Post #6 of 8 (211 views)
Shortcut
You are really drawing up a storm these days! [In reply to] Can't Post

Very nice. I like Elrond, Tranduil and the wizards especially - and the two Beorns - and Bilbo - and Bard - and Smaug.

Mr. Arkenstone (isaac)
Tol Eressea

Apr 11 2014, 8:33pm

Post #7 of 8 (258 views)
Shortcut
Yeap I,m unemployed right now soXD [In reply to] Can't Post

The Wizards? Are you refering to the bald one on Bilboīs left from your perspective? is Thorin, I think the only time I made Gandalf or another wizard is in this one. Yeah I canīt stop, it is very addictive and helps me to chil. I would love to be paid for this and being able to spent a big amount of time on these

Glad you like them

Loresilme
Valinor

Jul 28 2014, 6:11pm

Post #8 of 8 (183 views)
Shortcut
All the Hobbit characters [In reply to] Can't Post

Amazing details! On this one I love the composition and how Smaug is stretched across all of them at the top, his presence overarching all the characters and events. And Bilbo out in front, the key figure. Also I notice Thranduil and Elrond are set evenly on each side, suggesting their equality of power and prestige.

I also really like your take on the Goblin King. Very much so, he looks more sinister and more King-like than the film version.

Oh and I love how you included the barrels cascading down the waterfall :)!

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.