Confirmation that The Dwarves and Elves may fight eachother
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

DanielLB
Immortal

Apr 10 2014, 8:18am

Post #26 of 31 (211 views)
Shortcut
Perhaps you misread my comment? [In reply to] Can't Post

I know Thranduil refuses to help Thorin. But Thorin will refuse to help the men of Lake-town when it is destroyed by Smaug. Thorin contradicts himself.

MouthofSauron
Tol Eressea

Apr 10 2014, 4:15pm

Post #27 of 31 (168 views)
Shortcut
oh right, that's true [In reply to] Can't Post

photo 1bf768b4-0b33-420d-9c59-41ea3cf03def_zps1d44c4cf.jpg

Rickster
Rohan

Apr 10 2014, 9:48pm

Post #28 of 31 (142 views)
Shortcut
of course [In reply to] Can't Post

of course they will fight. It is what we have all hoped for .. for all these 15 years

Azimuth
The Shire

Apr 10 2014, 10:46pm

Post #29 of 31 (148 views)
Shortcut
I don't like this idea [In reply to] Can't Post

I can't believe, how can anyone unite with someone, who has just killed some of your friends. It' impossible... When the third party comes up, you fight with everyone else and not shake hands with people, whose blood is still on your hands. No. I hope the armies of dwarves and men will be stopped by Gandalf at the last moment.

However I believe in PJ. Anything he will show to us will be understandable and will make sense. When I saw TTT in cinema I was furious because of Faramir. After seeing in the EE wonderful "for Gondor" scene in Osgiliath I saw his behaviour in a different light.

Carne
Tol Eressea

Apr 11 2014, 10:35pm

Post #30 of 31 (84 views)
Shortcut
Can say my birds told me something similar many months back [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink

Yngwulff
Gondor

Apr 12 2014, 2:15am

Post #31 of 31 (75 views)
Shortcut
? [In reply to] Can't Post

iirc
Didin't they come to blows in the book just before Gandalf makes his 'Bolg of the North is upon you announcement'?

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.