The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Well, I'm back...

Brethil
Half-elven

Apr 9 2014, 5:06pm

Post #1 of 5 (206 views)
Shortcut
Well, I'm back... Can't Post

Asking more favors. Can we swap out the sticky RR leader posts again please? Old one finishing UT is here:

The last of the Unfinished Tales chapters

Here is the new Children of Hurin lead-off starting April 27th:

The Children of Hurin begins!

Angelic Many thanks Modar! Exciting to start off on a new book.

Have an idea relating to the world of JRR Tolkien that you would like to write about? If so, the Third TORn Amateur Symposium will be running in the Reading Room April, 2014. *The Call for Submissions is up*!

**And Rem, you are doing that CoH chapter. Don't forget. **

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Apr 9 2014, 7:53pm

Post #2 of 5 (153 views)
Shortcut
Unstuck and Stuck! [In reply to] Can't Post

I love UT

Brethil
Half-elven

Apr 9 2014, 10:13pm

Post #3 of 5 (175 views)
Shortcut
Thank you Entmaiden! [In reply to] Can't Post

Our read-through of UT was a real pleasure - and when you get so many clever insights as we have here it makes you appreciate a great book even more.

Have an idea relating to the world of JRR Tolkien that you would like to write about? If so, the Third TORn Amateur Symposium will be running in the Reading Room April, 2014. *The Call for Submissions is up*!

Elizabeth
Half-elven

Apr 11 2014, 9:35pm

Post #4 of 5 (121 views)
Shortcut
Thank you, Brethil... [In reply to] Can't Post

...for leading these discussions. Having done it in the past, I know how much diligence is required, and appreciate it!

Brethil
Half-elven

Apr 11 2014, 10:09pm

Post #5 of 5 (108 views)
Shortcut
Thanks back Elizabeth! [In reply to] Can't Post

A wothwhile

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.