Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I really like this idea :) //

Bernhardina
Lorien

Apr 5, 7:26pm

Views: 292
Shortcut
I really like this idea :) // [In reply to] Can't Post

Subject User Time
Any Idea or Fantasy for a Prologue to TABA? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Apr 5, 3:09pm
    If they did it DaughterofLaketown Send a private message to DaughterofLaketown Apr 5, 3:14pm
    my bet deskp Send a private message to deskp Apr 5, 3:32pm
    you know what?? Elanor of Rohan Send a private message to Elanor of Rohan Apr 5, 4:19pm
    This would be great! Dcole4 Send a private message to Dcole4 Apr 5, 5:36pm
    What I propose... Sildarion~Valenar Send a private message to Sildarion~Valenar Apr 5, 5:56pm
        I really like this idea :) // Bernhardina Send a private message to Bernhardina Apr 5, 7:26pm
        I like the idea of introducting Dain Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 7, 12:00am
    Well PJ says in the commentary that the start of TABA... AshNazg Send a private message to AshNazg Apr 5, 7:22pm
        the opening will center around Gandalf's staff?? MouthofSauron Send a private message to MouthofSauron Apr 7, 3:03am
    I would love it if Dis were in the TABA prologue iduna Send a private message to iduna Apr 5, 9:11pm
        Oooh I like it! Bernhardina Send a private message to Bernhardina Apr 5, 9:19pm
        It is a tricky thing to consider. Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 7, 12:07am
    My bet is on Dol Guldur as TABA's opening scene. dik-dik Send a private message to dik-dik Apr 5, 9:47pm
        There could be scenes Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 7, 12:14am
            I have doubts about Dáin in the TABA intro dik-dik Send a private message to dik-dik Apr 7, 7:22am
    I'd like to see Thranderz Send a private message to Thranderz Apr 5, 10:26pm
    If not Dol Guldur... iduna Send a private message to iduna Apr 6, 12:42am
        I was thinking something similar, at first. Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 7, 12:16am
            That's what I was thinking... iduna Send a private message to iduna Apr 7, 12:55am
                ALL Of the Above...Agreed Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Apr 7, 2:28am
                I think it would be off to spend time on Bard's backstory. Sildarion~Valenar Send a private message to Sildarion~Valenar Apr 7, 6:19am
    Excellent theories! Oin's parasite Send a private message to Oin's parasite Apr 6, 8:50am
    As warm & fuzzy as that would be, Bomby... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 6, 4:42pm
    idk if there will be a *prologue* (DoS Spoilers) FrogmortonJustice65 Send a private message to FrogmortonJustice65 Apr 6, 10:19pm
    what about Cirashala Send a private message to Cirashala Apr 6, 11:47pm
    My idea was to show Bard escaping Dale Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Apr 6, 11:55pm
        What makes you think that Bard ever lived in Dale? Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Apr 7, 1:35pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.