The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming and Collecting:
My set ot Erebor treasure coins and dwarf leather cuff

Avandel
Half-elven

Mar 27 2014, 11:16pm

Post #1 of 2 (436 views)
Shortcut
My set ot Erebor treasure coins and dwarf leather cuff Can't Post

So, the 5-coin set http://www.wetanz.com/...treasure-coin-pouch/ came today and I am so pleased w. these replicas - nice and heavy, the sculpting is beautiful, there is even a little carved detail on the sides. Just something nice to have, and it's thrilling to hold a "real" replica of the treasure hoard. Wonderful designs and a nice size, most like 50-cent pieces.

The leather cuff http://www.wetanz.com/...en-decoration-black/- very nice workmanship and embossing, but the leather is thinner than I was expecting - it's quite stiff as well - and while I expect this soften in time, the biggest surprise for me is that I thought I was going to have real issues with it being really for a man, and being way to big. I haven't measured mine to see if it matches the description, but I have small wrists and can wear this easily as a bracelet on the farthest snap, and it would be snug on the closer snap.

So while this has worked out great for me, if you are a guy or someone w. large wrists you might want to contact WETA ahead of time, and measure, measure allowing for the snap closures.

Happy purchases for me!Cool LOL, get to wear a little bit of Thorin's vambraces, love the dwarf vambraces and fingerless gloves, but can wear this cuff daily without looking weird.

Defiant
Bree

Mar 30 2014, 7:38pm

Post #2 of 2 (375 views)
Shortcut
Thanks for the mini review. [In reply to] Can't Post

Nice to read someone's thoughts about this stuff. You see it advertised but don't often get to read what people think of it when they have it in hand.

Cool! The coins look really nice.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.